Minobusan Ropeway, Cherry Blossoms at Minobusan Kuonji Temple & Strawberry Picking Day Tour in Yamanashi
Go on the Minobusan Ropeway and enjoy the magnificent view of Mt. Fuji! Experience strawberry picking and view the blooming cherry blossoms!
Visiting Japan during the spring season? You must not miss out on the beautiful cherry blossoms in bloom. Join this tour to see the weeping cherry blossom tree at Minobusan Kuonji Temple. This temple was selected as one of the best 100 cherry blossom viewing spots in Japan! You can also go on the ropeway and see the marvellous scenery of Mt. Fuji. Next, you can experience picking strawberries and you can also get to eat those sweet and juicy strawberries. There will be lunch included, which is a sukiyaki lunch. You will also head to Aeon Mall to do some shopping in this tour. Come and join this tour to enjoy the best cherry blossom viewing experience!
Shinjuku I-Land Tower Love Object
Meet at 08:30
Minobusan Kuonji Temple (Ropeway + Stroll)
Duration: 70 – 90 minutes
Sasago Chaya – Lunch
Duration: 50 minutes
Aeon Mall Kofushowa – Shopping
Duration: 60 minutes
Yamanashi – Strawberry Picking
Duration: 30 minutes
08:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs
What You Get
Minobusan Ropeway, Cherry Blossoms At Minobusan Kuonji Temple & Strawberry Picking Day Tour In Yamanashi
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Admission Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Other expenses not specified in the above
- Free of charge for children age 2 and below
- Items included in infant price are bus seat, strawberry picking and Minobusan Ropeway
- Please note that the ripening of fruits is greatly affected by weather conditions. It may be the case that harvested fruits will be served instead of picking fresh fruits
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes for this tour
- The order of the itinerary is subjected to change according to the traffic or other circumstances on the tour day
- Viewing of Mt. Fuji may not be visible in the case of bad weather conditions
- Please note that the bus may be late due to traffic conditions, please wait for the bus at the designated meeting place
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stipulated time
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Please ask the tour conductor on the day of tour
- Sukiyaki lunch will be served. If you cannot eat beef, please let us know at least 7 days prior to the tour departure day. We will inform the tour operator and they will arrange another dish.
- Please be aware that any requests made less than 7 days prior to the departure day will not be entertained.
- Please note that the period of bloom for the flowers is subjected to seasonal and weather conditions, thus it is not guaranteed that you will see the flowers in full bloom
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum number of participants. If the participants do not reach the minimum requirement, the tour will not operate. In this case, you will be informed prior to the departure date.
How to Use
- Kindly present your confirmation email to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
How to Get There
Shinjuku i-Land Tower LOVE Object:
6 Chome-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan