Madame Tussauds Tokyo
Meet your favorite international and Japanese celebrities at this Madame Tussauds Tokyo!
Enjoy a large selection of life-sized waxworks of famous celebrities at Madame Tussauds, Tokyo. First established in London 250 years ago, Madame Tussauds is a hands-on attraction with a venerable history. The Tokyo chapter of Madame Tussauds offers over 60 life-sized figures of celebrities from all over the world, including Hollywood stars and famous athletes. Besides foreign celebrities, there are figures of popular Japanese television stars and celebrities too. With no ropes or other partitioning, visitors can not only enjoy taking pictures with their favourite celebrities, but also have enormous fun putting their arms around the figures or striking similar poses.
The Tokyo branch in Odaiba allows fans of Japanese culture to meet icons such as figure skaters Mao Asada and Yuzuru Hanyu, soccer player Kazuyoshi Miura, and singers such as X Japan’s Yoshiki and AKB48‘s ex-member Oshima Yuko!
- Weekday: 11 am-8 pm (last entry at 7 pm)
- Weekends and public holidays: 10 am-8 pm (last entry at 7 pm)
- On certain days, the museum may be closed for maintenance. Please refer to the official website for the most up-to-date information
*Please note the opening hours of Madame Tussauds Tokyo will be adjusted to the following: 11:00am to 16:00pm for the period of 29 Feb to 15 March 2020.
What You Get
Madame Tussauds Tokyo
Adult: Age 13 and above
Child: Age 3 - 12
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Tokyo
- Food and drink
- Personal Expenses
- Tickets are open-dated and are valid for 30 days from date of purchase
- Child tickets are available for 3-12 years old
- Children below 3 years old can enter the museum for free
- Child tickets are available for children age 3 to 12 years old
- Children aged 0-12 cannot enter the museum without being accompanied by a paying person aged 13 and above
- Food is not allowed inside the museum
- Tickets can only be used once when entering Madame Tussauds. No re-entering is allowed
- Severe weather may result in closure date of your visit. In the event of this, please contact us to reschedule your visit
- On certain days, some wax replicas may not be on display. Specific wax replicas that are not on display can be found at the consultation window
How to use
- After booking, you will receive a second email with your pdf e-voucher containing a QR code
- Present e-voucher at the entrance to scan the QR code
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Odaiba 1-6-1 Decks Tokyo Beach Island Mall 3F, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 135-0091, Japan