Lake Kawaguchi Herb Festival, Peach And Cherry Picking Day Tour
Visit Lake Kawaguchi Herb Festival and enjoy a beautiful purple scenery of wonderful flowers and herbs with Mt. Fuji in the background!
Visit Oshino Hakkai famous for its spring water ponds filled with the subsoil water of Mt. Fuji. When the weather is really good, you can enjoy a superb view of Mt. Fuji and the ponds. Thereafter, fill your stomachs with a buffet lunch of pizza, pasta, desserts and much more before heading to Oishi Park for Lake Kawaguchi Herb Festival. Enjoy a beautiful purple scenery of wonderful flowers and herbs with Mt. Fuji in the background! The peak blooming season is mid June to early July. Finally, end the day with all-you-can-pick cherries and pick 2 peaches to bring home.
- JR Ueno Station, in front of Iriya Exit (Depart７:10)
- Shinjuku (Depart ８:10)
- Oshino Hakkai (Stroll individually / 40 mins)
- Sylvans (Buffet lunch / 60 mins)
- Oishi Park (Lake Kawaguchi Herb Festival / 60 mins)
- Enzan (All-you-can-pick and eat cherries / 30 mins)
- Enzan (Picking 2 peaches experience / 20 mins)
- Katsunuma (Shopping / 20 mins)
- Shinjuku (Scheduled 17:30)
- Ueno (Scheduled 18:30)
- JR Ueno Station, in front of Iriya Exit: 7.10 am
- Shinjuku: 8.10 am
Duration: 7.10 am - 6.30 pm
What You Get
Lake Kawaguchi Herb Festival, Peach and Cherry Picking Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes a bus seat, all-you-can-pick-and-eat cherries and lunch
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
- The tour could visit when the fruits are not ripe. In that case, fruit already harvested may be served instead of picking yourselves. (Pre-picked cherries will be served for you to eat at the farm and pre-picked peaches will be served for you to take home.)
- The fruit picking activity will take place even in case of rain. Depending on the fruit farm, using an umbrella may not be allowed, so it is strongly recommended to have a raincoat.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- Peak flower viewing period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate. Should the viewing period be drastically different, the tour could visit somewhere else.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- Mt Fuji may not be viewed in case of bad weather conditions.
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- JR Ueno Station, in front of Iriya Exit