On arrival at kimono rental store in Asakusa, you'll be presented with a wide array of colourful kimonos to choose from. Make your selection before being whisked into the styling area where skilled experts will diligently dress you in your kimono (complete with robe, obi, bag, socks, shoes and shawl) and hair styling with decorative ornaments. After this, you'll have free time to stroll through Asakusa, an area which still retains a very traditional Tokyo atmosphere - the perfect backdrop for your photos! The Tokyo Kimono Experience offers a choice of packages designed for individuals, couples, friends and graduate students, and services in English, Japanese or Chinese.
Kimono Rentals includes:
Kimono, Obi-belt, Sandals, Undershirt, Money Pouch, Shawl, Kimono Socks
Kimono, Obi-belt, Sandals, Pouch, Kimono Socks, Undershirt
Excludes: Accessories for Kimono, hair accessories
*Accessories to be paid in Japan Yen on the day of rental.
Available Time Slots
9 am, 9.30 am, 10 am, 10.30 am, 11 am, 11.30 am, 12 pm, 12.30 pm, 1 pm, 1.30 pm, 2 pm
Should the date/time chosen be unavailable, the next best available date/time will be suggested/provided to the customer.
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred option and date and purchase online
2. Since this activity is extremely popular, email to firstname.lastname@example.org two preferred time slots, your travelling parties height and gender
3. Receive an email including the e-ticket from Changi Recommends within 2 working days and your actual start time will be indicated on the voucher.
4. Present the printed e-ticket for verification
About the attraction:
· If you are 30 minutes late for your specified time, staff will charge 500 yen (per person) for handling fee and rearrange your scheduled time
· Please book tickets 9 working days in advance to ensure reservation during peak season and public holidays.
· All participants must be at least 140cm tall.
· Woman who are 5- 8 month pregnant can wear Kimonos, but the operator does not recommend pregnant woman in any other months of pregnancy to book this experience.
· Additional charges for professional photography, rickshaws etc.
· Since this activity is extremely popular, please choose two preferred time slots and your actual start time will be indicated on the voucher.
· Kimonos must be returned to the shop by 4:30 pm.
· The operator will be not fixed hairstyles once the customer steps out of the shop.
Terms and Conditions:
· The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· Voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
· The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· Should the date/time chosen be unavailable, the next best available date/time will be suggested/provided to customer.
· This voucher is not Valid for the tour, a separate email confirmation will be sent to the customer within two working days to present to the tour operator.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 4 calendar days before the attraction date. A fee will incur accordingly on the changes after the stipulated date.
Shop 2: 1-3F, NW building, 1 Chome−1−11−4, Hanakawado, Taitō-ku, Tōkyō-to (东京都台东区花川戸1-11-4 NWビル1-3F)
How To Get There:
· · Tokyo Metro Ginza Line Asakusa Station Exit 7 and walk for 2 minutes
· · Tobu Railway Asakusa Station and walk for 1 minutes
· · Toei Subway Asakusa Line Asakusa Station Exit 5 and walk for 4 minutes
· · Tsukuba Express Asakusa Station and walk for 8 minutes