The Keisei Skyliner is a high speed train that operates between Narita Airport and Ueno that offers comfortable passenger interiors. The Skyliner provides non-stop service to Nippori Station, which offers easy connections onto JR lines, as well as Ueno in the heart of downtown Tokyo. Passengers can travel between the airport and Tokyo without the hassle or stress of transfers or congestion.
In addition, With the Tokyo subway ticket, connect to all areas in Tokyo and make quick trips to the popular attractions. Plan your tour around Japan’s most efficient public transportation. The tickets are available in 24-hour, 48-hour, 72-hour. You can buy train passes and the Skyliner ticket according to the days you are travelling in Tokyo.
Type of tickets
One Way Keisei Skyliner Ticket
Adult (13 and above)
JUNE HOLIDAY PROMOTION: 1 Adult + 1 child packages at discounted prices. While stocks last
For Keisei Skyliner timetable, please click here.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email confirmation from Changi Recommends
3. Present the email confirmation in exchange for physical tickets at your Japan counter.
4. Upon reaching Tokyo, head to Skyliner ticket sales counter to select desired seats and board the Skyler with your Liner ticket indicating the designated seat. Single trip Skyliner tickets can be exchanged at Narita airport, Nippori station and Keisei Ueno station
· Please present the e-voucher to collect the physical tickets from the preferred Changi Recommends counter.
· The e-voucher is accepted only at Changi Recommends counters at Singapore Changi Airport.
· The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.