Kawazu Cherry Blossom Festival, Strawberry Picking and Joren Falls Day Tour
Embark on this tour to admire the Kawazu cherry blossoms! You can also enjoy the incredible scenery at Joren Falls!
See the incredible view of pale pink cherry blossoms blooming over the river, roads, and parks in Japan! This tour takes you on a cherry blossom viewing tour to see the famous Kawazu cherry blossoms! In this tour, you will also head to the fruits farm where you can pick sweet and juicy strawberries! Afterwards, you can head to Joren Falls, which is located at Yugashima district of Izu city. Joren Falls is known as one of the top 100 scenic waterfalls in Japan! Over there, you can enjoy the marvellous view of the waterfall! You can also indulge in a sukiyaki lunch in this tour! Book this tour to enjoy the cherry blossom view now!
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F
Meeting Time: 07:20
Nakaizu – Strawberry Picking
Duration: 30 minutes
Joren Falls – Visit and Lunch
Duration: 70 minutes
Kawazu Cherry Blossom Festival – Cherry blossom viewing
Duration: 90 minutes
07:20 hrs to 17:30 hrs
What You Get
Kawazu Cherry Blossom Festival, Strawberry Picking & Joren Falls Day Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Admission Fees
- Free of charge for children age 2 and below
- Items included in the infant price are bus seat and strawberry picking
- The best viewing period of flowers differs according to the weather conditions
- Fruit ripening is greatly affected by the weather conditions. It may be the case that harvested fruit will be served instead of picking fresh fruit
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- The order of the itinerary is subjected to change according to the traffic and weather conditions
- Please note that the sukiyaki lunch includes beef
- If you cannot eat beef, a seafood and mushroom hotpot dish can be arranged. Please send in the request at least 7 working days prior to the tour departure day. Requests on the tour day are not accepted
- Meeting point is at Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the meeting time.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum number of participants. If the participants do not reach the minimum requirement, the tour will not operate. In this case, you will be informed prior to the departure date.
How to Use
- Kindly present your confirmation email to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
How to Get There
Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3F:
3 Chome-2-9 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan