With "Mt. Fuji Pass", you can get on and off for the local bus which operating in Yamanashi and Shizuoka Area, also the train, Fujikyu Railway. Besides, you can use the popular sightseeing spots like the excursion ship "En Soleil" and Fuji-Q Highland, etc.
JR Tokyo Wide 3 Days pass, 1 day Mt Fuji Pass, Reserved return train seats from Shinjuku to Kawaguchiko on your selected date of travel
Train itinerary on Mt Fuji self-guided tour day
*Train seats are pre-reserved for the day of self-guided tour at Kawaguchiko. In case, you are unable to make it to that timing, please approach JR train counters to arrange another time slot.
JR Tokyo Wide 3 Days pass can be used for designated or unreserved seats on the ordinary cars of Shinkansen, limited express, express, rapid and local trains in the usage area shown below.
JR East Lines, Tokyo Monorail, Narita Express, Izu Kyuko Line, Fujikyu Railway, Joshin Dentetsu Line, Saitama New Urban Transit Line (New Shuttle) – between Omiya and the Railway Museum, The entire Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit Rinkai Line, the Nikko, the SPACIA Nikko, the Kinugawa, and the SPACIA Kinugawa, the local trains (including rapid trains) between Shimo-imaichi and Tobu-Nikko/Kinugawa-Onsen Stations.
For more information and JR Tokyo Wide train map, you may refer to this link.
What is included in the Mt Fuji Pass
Fuji Q Highland（Entrance + 1 attraction）
Mt.Kachi-Kachi Ropeway（Free Admission）
Lake kawaguchiko Plesure Cruiser「En Soleille」
Lake Yamanakako「Swan Lake」
Lake Motosuko Pleasure Cuiser「Moguran」
Fuketsu(wind cave), Hyoketsu(ice cave)
*Please fill in the particulars of each passengerhere so we can prepare your tickets!
Type of passes
✓ Adult Pass: Passengers over age 12
✓ Child Pass: Passengers between ages 6 and 11
Tokaido Shinkansen and JR buses, The Hayabusa, Komachi, and GranClass
Invalid for Metro services
If you board the limited-express trains such as Fujisan View Express, Fujikyu Express and Fuji Tozan Densha, an additional fee is required for limited- express tickets or reserved-seat tickets.
A separate fee is required for travel outside the designated unreserved seating zone.
On the Fujikyu Railway, separate tickets are required for the observation car of the Fujisan Express and to ride the Fuji Tozan Densha that climbs up to Fujisan Station on Mt. Fuji.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Fill up the necessary information here and send a picture of the passport for each participant to email@example.com so we can prepare your e-tickets
3. Receive a separate email confirmation with the e-voucher one week before the collection date
4. Collect your passes from your chosen location: hotel, JR East Tokyo office or airport courier counters
5. Enjoy your visit
· Train seats are pre-reserved for the day of the self-guided tour in Mt Fuji. In case, you are unable to make it to that timing, please approach JR train counters to arrange another time slot.
· This pass can be used only by the person whose name is inscribed upon it. In addition, the pass is only valid with the exclusive-use tickets attached to it.
· Please show your pass to the attendant (driver) or the staff whenever you board the train or bus, or when you visit any sightseeing facility. When presenting the pass, ensure that the field marked with the validity period is visible to the staff.
· Always carry your passport with you when you use the pass and present it when requested by the staff.
· Self-guided Mt Fuji tour date must be one of the 3 consecutive days from JR Tokyo Wide Pass
· 0 yrs to 5 yrs old child is free. However, if child needs to have train seats, please purchase child fare tickets.
· Train timetables are subjected to changes.
· No compensation for delay or cancellation will be provided.
· Please note that Tokyo Wide Pass cannot be sent to Airbnb or residential address. If you are staying in Airbnb or a residential address, please pick 'Counters in Narita/ Haneda Airport' or 'Tokyo station JR East Travel service centre'.
· Please allow 3 to 4 working days for us to process the JR Tokyo Wide Pass except for the peak period, Golden week and Silver week which takes up to a week for processing.
· Age of the Passenger is based on the date you redeem the voucher into JR Pass not the date of purchase with Changi Recommends
· Travelling party names must be the same as per reflected on the passport. Wrong Passport name will result in the pass to be invalid and unable to be used.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
· The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· No refunds will be entertained once the pass has been issued, 10 working days before the activation date.
Pass Collection Points for tourists living in Airbnb or a Residential Location