Travel back in time to the days of the samurai. Experience the culture and lifestyle of old Japan. An authentic Edo-period village is re-created here, with streets lined with inns, trading houses, and samurai manors. It's as if you stepped out of a time machine into old Japan. With various traditional events held year-round, there is plenty to see and do this one-of-a-kind theme park.
JR Tokyo Wide 3 Days pass, exchange voucher for 1-day Nikko Edo Wonderland entrance ticket, Reserved return train seats from Shinjuku to Nikko Edo Wonderland on your selected date of travel
Train itinerary on Nikko Edo Wonderland self-guided tour day
*Train seats are pre-reserved for the day of self-guided tour in Edo Nikko Wonderland. In case, you are unable to make it to that timing, please approach JR train counters to arrange another time slot.
JR Tokyo Wide 3 Days pass can be used for designated or unreserved seats on the ordinary cars of Shinkansen, limited express, express, rapid and local trains in the usage area shown below.
JR East Lines, Tokyo Monorail, Izu Kyuko Line, Fujikyu Railway, Joshin Dentetsu Line, Saitama New Urban Transit Line (New Shuttle) – between Omiya and the Railway Museum, The entire Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit Rinkai Line, the Nikko, the SPACIA Nikko, the Kinugawa, and the SPACIA Kinugawa, the local trains (including rapid trains) between Shimo-imaichi and Tobu-Nikko/Kinugawa-Onsen Stations.
For more information and JR Tokyo Wide train map, you may refer to this link.
*Please fill in the particulars of each passenger here so we can prepare your tickets!
Type of passes
✓ Adult Pass: Passengers over age 12
✓ Child Pass: Passengers between ages 6 and 11
Tokaido Shinkansen and JR buses, The Hayabusa, Komachi, and GranClass
Invalid for Metro services
A separate fee is required for travel outside the designated unreserved seating zone.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Fill up the necessary information here so we can prepare your e-tickets
3. Receive a separate email confirmation with the e-voucher within 3 to 4 working days
4. Collect your passes from your chosen location: hotel, JR East Tokyo office or airport courier counters
5. Show exchange voucher for 1-day Nikko Edo Wonderland entrance ticket at Nikko Edo Wonderland entrance counter and get the tickets
6. Enjoy your visit
· Train seats are pre-reserved for the day of the self-guided tour in Edo Nikko Wonderland. In case, you are unable to make it to that timing, please approach JR train counters to arrange another time slot.
· Self-guided Edo Nikko Wonderland date must be one of the 3 consecutive days from JR Tokyo Wide Pass
· Edo Wonderland is closed on every Wednesday for maintenance.
· Train timetable is subjected to changes.
· No compensation for delay or cancellation will be provided.
· Please note that Tokyo Wide Pass cannot be sent to Airbnb or residential address. If you are staying in Airbnb or a residential address, please pick 'Counters in Narita/ Haneda Airport' or 'Tokyo station JR East Travel service centre'.
· Please allow 3 to 4 working days for us to process the JR Tokyo Wide Pass except for the peak period, Golden week and Silver week which takes up to a week for processing.
· Age of the Passenger is based on the date you redeem the voucher into JR Pass not the date of purchase with Changi Recommends
· Travelling party names must be the same as per reflected on the passport. Wrong Passport name will result in the pass to be invalid and unable to be used.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
· The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· No refunds will be entertained once the pass has been issued, 10 working days before the activation date.
Pass Collection Points for tourists living in Airbnb or a Residential Location