Iaido Experience In Asakusa
Iaido is a traditional Japanese martial art that learns the spirit and sword technique to calm down the opponent with a sword. Through the experience of Iaido, you can learn not only how to use swords but also "Bushido" the samurai spirit.
Iaido is a martial art involving all the process from pulling out the sword from the sheath to returning the sword into the sheath. It is a martial art that can be learned by men and women of all ages because there is no fighting or intense exercise like Kendo. This time, you can actually learn the basic “Kata” by watching the performance of the instructor who will teach you Iaido.
First, the staff will explain the history and spirit of Iaido. After that, you will watch the demonstration of the basic "Kata" and explanation by the staff. Then each one will try the basic "Kata" of Iai using the Iai sword. The staff will carefully teach you as it is an important part. Finally, take a commemorative photo and the experience will end.
Acitivity timing: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
Duration: 60 minutes
What You Get
Iaido Experience in Asakusa
Adult/Child: 6 years old and above
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- Please come dressed in clothes that are easy to move in
- Children should be accompanied by a guardian
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point：Jidaiya Meijikan
2-3-5, Kaminarimon, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0034