Easy ride between airport and Tokyo. Just this simple.
Get to your hotel fuss-free through an airport limousine bus from the airport. Getting to Shibuya/Shinjuku takes approximately 65 minutes only from Tokyo Narita Airport and 45 minutes only from Tokyo Haneda Airport!
Route covers the following locations:
For bus timings: Click here for Narita Airport and Haneda Airport
Please purchase child tickets from this website
Please select your destination point and alighting point to find out about the bus timings.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an e-voucher from Changi Recommends
3. Present the QR Code on the e-voucher in exchange for physical tickets at your preferred Japan counter
 [Tokyo Haneda Airport International Termnal] 2nd Floor Arrival Hall Exit Right Front HIS counter (EASYGO Counter)
Opening hours: 08:30～22:00
Phone number: 070-1259-9349
 [HIS-TIC Harajuku counter] Harajuku Ash Building, Higashi-ku, Tokyo, 1H-11 Harajuku Tourist Information Center 1F
Opening hours: 10:00-17:00 Closed on January 1st
Phone number: 03-5770-5131
*From April 1st, 2020 onwards, Harajuku TIC will no longer accept exchange of e-vouchers
4. Upon reaching the airport in Japan, head to the Airport Limousine Ticket Counter for directions to the designated bus stop and arrangements for your bus timing.
Operating Hours: 0700 - 2100 hours (GMT+9)
Haneda Airport Ticket Counters
What You Get
Single-trip trip Haneda Airport Limousine Bus
Ages 13 years and above
Please purchase child tickets
from this website
- The e-voucher cannot be used directly and must be exchanged for the physical ticket at one of the redemption counters
- Please preset the QR Code on the e-voucher in exchange for the physical ticket
- This ticket is only valid in Tokyo and not other areas. For instance, Tokyo Disney is in Chiba Prefecture, which is not within Tokyo area, thus it cannot be used
- The Limousine Bus is completely non-smoking
- Do note that there may be delays due to traffic congestion
- Please note that luggage to be stored must be within 50 × 60 × 120 cm (please ask the staff in advance). Each piece of luggage must weigh less than 30 kg and each person can check in up to 2 suitcases
- Please do not store valuable items such as cash, securities, precious metals and collectibles or fragile items in the luggage compartment of the bus. If it is damaged or lost, the company will not be responsible for it
- The airport limousine bus is not wheelchair-friendly. However, you may check in your wheelchair upon boarding
- Please note that due to the emperor's coronation ceremony, there are some disruptions in the airport limousine routes. Please refer here for more information
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are open dated and valid until 31 December 2020
- Please purchase child tickets from this website
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.