Hitachi Seaside Park And Ashikaga Flower Park Flower Viewing Tour
Visit Hitachi Seaside Park and Ashikaga Flower Park during spring to appreciate the blooming flowers!
Visit Hitachi Seaside Park where you can see the nemophila flowers that make up Baby Blue Eyes’ Hill, where 4.5 million flowers spread out on the vast fields. The blue flowers, blue sky and blue sea attracts a lot of tourists every year. The best viewing period is from mid April to early May.
Thereafter, indulge in a buffet lunch with Yakiniku (beef, pork, chicken) BBQ, sushi, salads, noodles, desserts and more! Then, head on to Ashikaga Flower Park where you may appreciate Wisterias of different sizes and colours. Enjoy the majestic world including 3 giant wisteria terraces over 1,000㎡, very rare double-petaled wisteria flowers, wisteria tunnels 80 meters in length and giant wisteria of over 150 years old. Different types of wisteria bloom at their peak at different times. The best viewing periods are as follows:
- Giant wisteria: from late April to early May
- Pale red wisteria: from mid to late April
- White wisteria: early May
- Kibana (yellow) wisteria: from early to mid May
Tour duration: 7.30 am - 6.30 pm
What You Get
Hitachi Seaside Park and Ashikaga Flower Park Flower Viewing Tour
Adult: Age 12 and Above
Child: Below 6 to 11 years old
Infant: Age 3 to 5 years old
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Put on comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking
- Children age 2 and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase an infant ticket
- The infant ticket for children age 3 to 5 years old includes a bus seat and lunch
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to weather and the peak viewing season could therefore be before/after the expected period.
- The visiting time may change according the flowers blooming condition.
- Depending on traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. A staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese. However, do note that detailed introduction of the places visited will not be provided
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day
- Should you wish to drop-off at Shinjuku Washington Hotel, please inform the tour conductor on the tour day
- Food menu is subject to changes and depends on availability
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you via email. Present this confirmation email to the tour operator on the tour day
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up point: Shinjuku Washington Hotel 3rd Floor