Hedgehog Cafe In Roppongi
Visit one of the most popular animal cafes in Tokyo, the hedgehog café in Roppongi or Harajuku. Interact with an array of adorable hedgehogs — pet them, feed them, and take loads of photos with them!
This Hedgehog café is located in the Harajuku district in Tokyo, and it's a place where you can touch, pet and take photos with cute little hedgehogs! It has become one of the most popular animal cafes in Tokyo and a must for animal lovers! Sidle up to one of these cuties and pet or feed them. First-time hedgehog handlers won’t have to worry — before you pick one up yourself, the cafe staff will demonstrate how to properly and carefully scoop up a hedgehog into your hands. It might seem difficult to handle them at first, and you might be wary of their quills; but as prickly as they might be on the outside, they’re actually sweet little creatures. After a few minutes of playing with one, you’ll never want to stop!
Did you know that hedgehogs come in several colors? At this cafe, you can befriend multi-colored hedgehogs such as "Salt n' Pepper", "Pied", and "Cinnamon". The baby hedgehogs are super cute! Don't forget to bring your camera and take photos with them to show off to family and friends! We are certain that you'll miss these cute little friends so much when you get home.
There is no drink and food menu at the hedgehog cafe, but the experience includes a hot drink for every 30 minutes or your visit. You can also bring your own food and drink (soft drinks only), so why don't you visit and chill out with tiny adorable hedgehogs?
Opening hours: 12pm to 7pm
What You Get
Hedgehog cafe in Roppongi
- Activity fee
- Drinks (1 drink per 30 mins)
- Additional drinks and food
- Personal expenses
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times in order to avoid any injury.
- To protect the health of the hedgehogs, we kindly request you to disinfect your hands before interacting with them.
- The safety and health of the hedgehogs is our topmost priority.
- Please cooperate with all of the above rules and regulations to avoid any accidents.
- Hedgehog cafe reception desk remains open until 1 hour before closing time.
- Drinks are available in a self-service system. We do not provide food.
- You can bring food and drinks from outside (except alcoholic beverages).
- During Golden week holidays, summer holidays, winter holidays, weekend fee applies.
- We strictly adhere to the reservation's time slot. In the event that you show up late, we will still hold your reservation at the Hedgehog cafe, however, you need to exit the cafe one hour after your reservation time as promised. Even if you come late, you will still be charged for 1 hour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Exact location will be sent to you with the confirmation email