Enjoy unlimited rides on selected major lines within the Hakone and Enoshima-Kamakura areas!
Are you looking to spend a few days out of Tokyo or visiting the Mt. Fuji area? If you are, the Hakone Kamakura Pass is your best bet for convenient and quick travel within Hakone, Enoshima and Kamakura!
Enjoy 3 days of unlimited rides on not only public transport like train and bus rides, but unique sightseeing rides such as the Hakone Tozan Cable Car, Hakone Ropeway, or even the ever-popular Hakone Sightseeing Cruise!
Whether you are a shopaholic, food-lover or culture junkie, the Hakone Kamakura Pass grants you tourist discounts at 90 establishments, ranging from restaurants and shops to museums and hot springs. So, seize the opportunity to play to your heart’s content!
With the Hakone Kamakura Pass, you are sure to get every penny’s worth during your trip to the area. Don’t miss out on the good deals and get yourself a pass today!
What You Get
Hakone Kamakura 3-Day Pass
Adult: Age 12 and Above
Child: Age 6 to 11
- Unlimited Rides on all Odakyu Lines for 3 days
- Unlimited use of 8 Hakone-area transportation modes
- Unlimited rides on all Enoden lines
- Discounts at selected facilities and attractions
- Usage on Limited Express Romancecar
- The e-voucher is valid for 90 days from the date of puchase
- THe e-voucher cannot be used after the expiration date
- This pass is only available to foreign visitors. It cannot be used by Japanese nationals or residents
- This product needs to be exchanged for thte physical ticket with the e-voucher and cannot be used directly
- A separate Limited Express Romancecar ticket is required to use the Romancecar
- For more information on the areas and lines to use using the Hakone Kamakura Pass, please refer here
- For more details on the Hakone Kamakura Pass, please refer here
How to Use:
- Present e-voucher in exchange for a physical ticket at the redemption counters in Japan
- Redemption Counter:
- Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center, Shinjuku West
- Address: 1-1-4 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo (Odakyu Line Shinjuku Station)
- Opening hours: 08:00 - 18:00 (Japan Time)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.