Fujiyama Snow Town Yeti At Mt Fuji 2nd Station
Visit Fujiyama Snow Town Yeti at Mt Fuji 2nd Station and enjoy the snow with Mt Fuji providing the perfect backdrop!
Spend your day with a visit to Fujiyama Snow Town Yeti at Mt Fuji 2nd Station! Here, you can enjoy the snow of Japan with Mt Fuji providing the perfect backdrop. With 6 hours to spend at the snow town, you are free to do as you please in the allotted time. Build a snowman, have a snowball fight or rent sleds and go sledding, the choice is yours. As playing in the snow is bound to get you hungry, consider dining at the on-site restaurant or café!
- Shinkuku Station West Exit, infront of Kogakuin University (Gather 7:20/Depart 7:30)
- Fujiyama Snow Town Yeti (Arrive 10:00)
- Enjoy the snow! (6 hours)
- Fujiyama Snow Town Yeti (Gather 15:50/Depart 16:00)
- Shinjuku Station (18:30)
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated departure time; proceed to board the bus after registering with a member of staff
- Please note that the bus will leave strictly on time. There will be no refund if you miss the tour, so please do not be late
- Please be informed that this tour does not offer a one-way bus option. It is sold as a round-trip. Seats are reserved, and you cannot choose where to sit
- Although the plan is to stay at Snow Town Yeti for 6 hours, this could be shortened if the tour arrival is delayed by traffic or there is bad weather around.
- The bus is non-smoking and there is no bathroom on board the bus
- Bad weather may affect visibility of Mt. Fuji
- This trip does not allow for skiing/snowboarding
- Accessories like gloves, hats etc. are not available for rental at the resort so please bring your own or buy them at the on-site shop
Tour departs 07:30 hrs from Shinjuku Station West Exit, infront of Kogakuin University
* Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated departure time
Tour meeting point in Shinjuku: Shinjuku Station West Exit, in front of Kogakuin University (Please find a member of staff in a yellow jumper.)
What You Get
- Round trip bus fares
- Admission ticket to Snow Town Yeti
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
- Rental of Sleds (Rental fee: JPY 700)
How to Use
- Kindly present your confirmation email to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.