Cherry, Rapeseed & Peach Blossoms Tour around Saitama, Ibaraki and Tochigi
Visit three different prefectures to see beautiful Spring flowers in one day. The 4 spectacular and photogenic spots are located close to Tokyo but are hard to reach on your own
Visit three different prefectures to see beautiful Spring flowers in one day. The 4 spectacular and photogenic spots are located close to Tokyo but it's hard to reach on your own.
- Cherry tree embankment at Gongendo Park, Saitama
An embankment that stretches for 1km with 1,000 Somei-yoshino cherry trees, creating a magical flower tunnel. Adjacent to the bank are bright yellow rapeseed flowers to give a beautiful color contrast with the elegant pink cherry blossoms.
- Koga Peach Blossoms, Ibaraki
View over 1,500 peach trees of 5 different varieties bloom to create a stunning vivid pink landscape.
- A cherry blossom tunnel at Mt. Ohira, Tochigi
Selected as one of the best 100 cherry blossom viewing spots of Japan! A scenic path from the foot of the mountain turns into a 2km tunnel of cherry blossoms.
- Cherry blossoms along Shingashi River, Saitama
There are about 500 meters of 100 gorgeous cherry blossom trees in full bloom along the Shingashi River in the precincts of the Kawagoe Hiwaka shrine.
- Shinjuku (Depart 7:20)
- Mt. Ohira (View a 2km long cherry blossoms tunnel / 60 mins)
- Koga Kubou Park (View 5 varieties of peach blossoms / 60 mins)
- Gongendo Sakura Tsutsumi (A competition of rape blossoms and Somei Yoshino cherry blossoms / 60 mins)
- Kawagoe Hikawa Shrine (View the cherry blossom trees along the river / 60 mins)
- Shinjuku (Scheduled 18:30)
Meeting time: 7.20 am
What You Get
Cherry, Rapeseed & Peach Blossoms Tour Around Saitama, Ibaraki And Tochigi
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Lunch box
- Children age 2 and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase an infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes a bus seat only.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- The best viewing season of flowers differs according to the weather conditions. Tour departures are planned according to the best flower blooming season of previous years, however, your tour departure day may not meet the best viewing season.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. A staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Shinjuku (Tokyo Metropolitan Underground Car Park)