Cherry Picking, Hydrangea Flowers and Fukiware Falls Day Tour from Shinjuku
Experience cherry picking and take in the gorgeous natural scenery at Fukiware Falls and the view of hydrangea flowers.
Pick and eat as much cherries as you want in this day tour! You will also visit the Fukiware Falls, where you can see the spectacular waterfall with a height of 7m and a width of 30m. You can also taste some local sake and go for a sake brewery tour at Homare Kokko sake Brewery. Besides that, you will also get to view about 8000 hydrangea flowers. Join in this tour for an exciting experience!
Meet at Shinjuku (Tokyo Metropolitan Underground Car Park) at 07:35
Numata (Shopping – Approx. 20 mins)
Fukiware Falls (Stroll – Approx. 50 mins)
Numata or Shibukawa or Showa (All-you-can-pick-and-eat cherries – Approx. 30 mins)
Homare Kokko Sake Brewery (Sake Tasting and Brewery Visit – Approx. 30 mins)
Ogikubo Park or Onoike Hydrangea Park (View hydrangeas – Approx. 30 mins)
Arrive back at Shinjuku (Scheduled 18:35)
07:35 - 18:35 hours
What You Get
Cherry Picking, Hydrangea Flowers And Fukiware Falls Day Tour From Shinjuku
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Round-trip Bus Transportation
- Admission Fees
- Free of charge for children age 2 and below
- Infant price includes bus seats and cherry picking fee. Lunch box and souvenirs are not included. If you require lunch and souvenirs, please purchase a child ticket
- Please note that fruit ripening is greatly affected by the weather. It might be the case that harvested fruit will be served instead of picking fresh fruit.
- The cherry picking activity will take place even in case of rain. Depending on the fruit farm, using an umbrella may not be allowed, so it is strongly recommended to have a raincoat.
- It might take about 15 mins walk from the bus parking lot to the cherry farm
- Be careful of falling rocks and watch your steps not to fall when walking around Fukiwari Falls
- The best viewing season of hydrangeas differs according to the weather conditions. Tour departures are planned according to the best hydrangeas viewing season of previous years, however, your tour departure day may not meet the best viewing season.
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- The traffic is expected to be very congested, so the return time may delayed greatly. Also, the time at the sightseeing place(s) may be shortened or the sightseeing place(s) may be omitted.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests
- Please be aware that some ingredients, especially seafood, may change depending on the catch and stock availability
- Please note that lunch will be a lunch box and the ingredients depends on availability
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the meeting time
How to Use
- Present email confirmation to tour operator on the day
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
o No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
o 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
o 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.