Yoshino Senbonzakura Cherry Blossom Day Tour
Visit Mt. Yoshino in Nara, one of the most famous cherry blossoms spots in all of Japan. Around 30,000 cherry trees of 200 varieties transform the mountain into a pink landscape.
Visit Mt. Yoshino in Nara, one of the most famous cherry blossoms spots in all of Japan. Around 30,000 cherry trees of 200 varieties transform the mountain into a pink landscape. You will spend an ample 3 hours exploring this famous and sacred ground!
The site is divided into four sections based on elevation. The best viewing period for each is as follows:
- Shimo Senbon (Lower): late March~early April
- Naka Senbon (Middle): early to mid April
- Kami Senbon (Upper): early to mid April
- Oku Senbon (Inner): mid to late April
- Shin-Osaka (Meet 9:25)
- Umeda(Meet 9:35)
- Yoshinoji Oyodo i Center Roadside Station (Shopping/20 mins)
- Mt. Yoshino (Explore/3 hrs)
- Umeda (Schedule 17:50)
- Shin-Osaka (Schedule 18:05)
- Shin-Osaka 9.25 am
- Umeda 9.35 am
Duration: 9.25 am - 6.05 pm
What You Get
Yoshino Senbonzakura Cherry Blossom Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes only a bus seat.
- On April 11-12, the Hanaka Eshiki parade will take place drawing large crowds. As a result, the itinerary could run late and our return time delayed.
- Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes which you will need to explore Mt. Yoshino.
- The cherry blossom season is dependent on the weather. Once the tour is confirmed to depart, in principle it will go ahead even if you cannot enjoy the cherry blossoms at their peak. However, there are cases where parts of the itinerary may change or even the cancellation of the tour. We will let you know in advance if such a situation should arise on your tour.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- This tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers.
- The tour conductor will arrive at the meeting place via different departure points to pick up other guests. Although the tour conductor/sightseeing bus could be late to the meeting place due to road conditions, they will eventually arrive, so please wait at the designated meeting point.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- As meals are not included, you are recommended to bring your own lunch with you rather than buy it during the trip as the places we visit are likely to be very crowded
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to email@example.com
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Shin-Osaka or Umeda