VR Zone Osaka - Weekday Admission Ticket
Enter into the world of virtual reality at the VR Zone Osaka!
Head to VR Zone Osaka, the world's largest and most advanced virtual reality theme park! Get ready for a plethora thrilling and exciting rides, such as the Godzilla VR, Zombie Survival Game Hard Call and many more! Do you love solving complicated puzzles? Then you must head to the Panic Cube and solve the missions to escape the room! Be prepared for some chills and horror at the Hospital Escape Omega. There are so many different experiences that you can enjoy at the VR Zone Osaka. Get ready for some thrilling virtual realitty adventure at VR Zone Osaka!
11:00 AM – 10:30 PM.
Last admission is at 9:30 PM
*Please note that VR Zone Osake will be closed from 29 February to 15 March 2020
What You Get
VR Zone Osaka Weekday Admission Ticket
Adult: Age 14 and Above
Child: Age 7 to 13
- DragonQuest VR and CG STAR LIVE fee
- Express Pass
- Personal Expenses
- Children below 14 years old cannot enter the venue alone and must be accompanied by an adult
- This ticket is only valid for usage on weekdays only
- The e-voucher is only valid for the date selected
- Each ride experience has detailed requirements and conditions, and the on-site staff will provide explanations and provide foreign language explanatory materials.
- VR glasses and headsets need to be worn and disassembled by field staff. Do not wear them by yourself.
- During or after the simulation of the scene, suspected symptoms such as eye fatigue, dizziness, loss of balance bar, nausea and nausea, and motion sickness may occur. If there is a child feeling uncomfortable as above, please take the child to rest appropriately until it returns to normal without discomfort.
- Every ride experience is about 6-15 minutes.
- Regarding children who have abnormal vision or are undergoing treatment, please check with your doctor to determine if you can experience it.
- If you experience abnormal vision after the experience, please consult a doctor in time.
- There may be queues at the scene of the popular ride and visitors may have very long wait times for popular activities
- Guests with any of the following conditions should not participate in VR activities: Unwell, intoxication, experience motion sickness, pregnant, vertigo, claustrophobia, respiratory problems, seizures, high blood pressure, phobia of dark spaces, neck or spinal issues, sensitive skin, hypersensitivity to loud noises, heart conditions, light-induced seizures, history of losing consciousness, eye-, ear-, arm-, or leg-related disability.
- Children below the age of 7 cannot go on the rides
- A separate ticket is required to use DragonQuest VR and CG STAR LIVE.
How to Use
- Present QR Code to the staff at the reception desk at the 8F of the facility to redeem the physical ticket for entry
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 5-15 Kakuda-cho, Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Hep Five 8-9F