Skip the queues and fast-track your theme park experience with this express pass.
Everyone loves theme parks, but everyone hates queuing! Make the most of your trip to Universal Studios Japan with the Universal Express Pass, which entitles you not just entry into the popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but to skip the queues for the top rides in the theme park too. There are 4- and 7-attraction passes for you to choose from, depending on your preference.
Please note that this is NOT the Universal Studios Japan entry ticket. To use the Universal Express Pass, you will need to purchase the general admission ticket. Click here for more information.
Park operation hour may be subject to change without notice. And, please check Universal Studios Japan Website(http://www.usj.co.jp/e/parkguide/calendar.html)
What You Get
Universal Express Pass® (4- OR 7-attractions)
- Universal Studios Japan entry ticket NOT included, please purchase it here.
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
- In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- USJ will open Express Pass slots 1 to 2 months before the date of the tour. Please kindly note that booking will be done as soon as the slots are opened.
Universal Express Pass options
Universal Express® Pass 7 - Flying Dinosaur
A: Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ in 4K3D
B: Flight of the Hippogriff™
C: Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
D: The Flying Dinosaur
E: The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man - The Ride 4K3D OR JAWS®
F: Hollywood Dream – The Ride OR Backdraft®
G: Jurassic Park – The Ride® OR Terminator 2:3-D®
A, B, C and D attractions are time-designated, please visit them at the time printed on the ticket.
How To Buy
1. Select your preferred date
2. Purchase online
3. Receive a confirmation email
4. Receive a separate e-voucher within 2 working days
5. Print out e-vouchers to present at the attraction
6. Enjoy your visit
- Entry to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ may be limited to 30 minutes during peak periods.
- Universal Studios Japan® will open Express Pass slots 1 to 2 months before the date of the tour. Please kindly note that booking will be done as soon as the slots are opened.
- Express Passes are subject to availability as only a limited number are released per day. If we are not able to complete your booking, you will receive a full refund.
- No re-entry is allowed once you leave the park.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ ‘timed entry ticket’ is included in this Universal Express Pass.
- There is no option for park goers to choose a preferred time slot for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. To avoid disappointment, please ensure you are able to arrive anytime during the opening hours (10:00am-6:00 pm). Your allocated time slot will be indicated in your confirmation email.
- If you are traveling in a group and want the same time slot for all, please book as a group. We will try our best to accommodate your request, but it is subject to availability and hence not guaranteed.
- Each attraction has specially developed safety standard http://www.usj.co.jp/e/attractionguide/index.html
How to Get There
2 Chome-1-33 Sakurajima, Konohana Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 554-0031, Japan
Japan Rail (JR)
JR Yumesaki → Walk to Universal Studio Japan
Kansai Airport - ¥1550
One-hour intervals with about 35 – 75 minutes journey
Itami Airport - ¥930
One-hour intervals with about 45 minutes journey
Nishikujo Station (or Osaka Station) → Universal City Station
Universal Studio Japan → Osaka Aquarium - ¥700 for one-way and ¥1300 for round-trip
Half-hour intervals with about 10 minutes journey