one of the world's largest spa and leisure baths!
The World Hot Springs at Osaka Tennoji is a large urban hot spring that combines 16 different types of hot spring baths in 11 countries around the world, as well as a large indoor swimming pool. There is also a variety of food and entertainment venues, and it is a hot spring theme park that is richer than the Oedo Onsen in Tokyo. Here you can experience herbal baths, outdoor baths, and enjoy a variety of hot spring recreations around the world. The European area on the 4th floor and the Asian area on the 6th floor are alternately open every month according to gender, so if you want to put it inside If you try all the baths, it is not enough to go once!
10 am to 8:45 am the next day
What You Get
- Admission to SPA World
- Includes bathing fee, pool usage fee, gym use fee, towels, clothing and other items.
- sports shoes, swimwear, lifebuoy and other rental fees.
- Charges for late night use: 1,300 yen payment on the spot (between 12:00 am and 5:00 am)
Ages 12 years and above
Ages 11 years old and below
- Tickets are fixed date
- There is an extra charge of 1,300 yen payment per person between 12:00 am and 5:00 am.
- The ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The lead traveller must present a valid passport for redemption.
How To Buy
1. Select the date of entry and purchase online
2. Receive e-ticket.
3. Present e-ticket and the passport of the reservee at the counter of attraction on the date of your reservation
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
3 Chome-4-24 Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa-ku, Ōsaka-shi, Ōsaka-fu 556-0002, Japan