Day trip to Shiga for some winter fun from Osaka or Kyoto.
Have some winter fun at Shiga from Osaka or Kyoto. Get the opportunity to hand pick and savour your strawberries to your heart’s content within the time limit. This tour will then bring you to satisfy your taste buds with an Omi beef lunch. Menu items would include salad as a starter, followed by Omi Beef Soup with pasta for appetiser. Your mains would be Omi Beef Rice with Omi Beef Teppanyaki grill ending with seasonal dessert and coffee. Do note that meal items are subjected to changes depending on the availability of the ingredients. After lunch, enjoy Snow fun at Okuibuki Snow Resort which is a perfect playground for snow related activities. Enjoy building Snowmen, snowball fights, sledding with free rental equipment and many more activities. However this tour is not inclusive of Skiing or Snowboarding.
Tour departs 07:15 hrs from Namba OCAT or 08:20 hrs from Kyoto Avanti.
* Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated departure time
What You Get
- Admission fees
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours
- Strawberry picking activity will be held regardless of the weather as some farms do not permit umbrellas so please bring a raincoat to the tour just in case.
- Please join the tour with comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- The ripeness of strawberries is greatly affected by the weather and climate. In the case if there are any unforeseen circumstances, harvested strawberries would be served instead of the strawberry picking activity.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to changes due to traffic or other circumstances on the tour day.
- The bus may be late due to traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- The tour operator will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond their control (traffic, weather etc.)
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Use
- Kindly present your confirmation email to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
· Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coveragefor cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org least 7 calendar days before the tour date.