Osaka Private Car Charter
Enjoy a comfortable 10-hour private car charter travelling to all surrounding attractions in Osaka! Customize your own itinerary and go to your preferred attractions at your own pace.
Explore Osaka and surrounding places in a 10-hour private car charter! Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your own itinerary and visit these places in a comfortable car charter. You do not need to worry about transportation as a professional driver-guide will take you to all the places comfortably. Visit all the places you want in Osaka and the surrounding places in 10 hours. Come and book a private charter to take you to all the places in Osaka!
What You Get
Osaka Private Car Charter
- 10-hour private charter
- A total of 250-kilometre journey
- Fuel, toll, congestion, highway and parking costs
- Professional driver-guide service
- Driver’s meals
- Bottled Water
- Accommodates 1 to 6 people + 2 pieces of 28" luggage and 1 piece 24" luggage
- Accommodates 1 to 9 people + 4 pieces of 28" luggage and 2 pieces of 24" luggage
- Please note that the service hours are from 08:00 to 20:00
- If you exceed the time, there will be surcharges for overtime
- If you have many baggage, it is recommended that you choose a bigger car
- Smoking is not allowed inside the car
- Child seats and wheelchairs can be provided. Please request when placing order
- The pick-up service is available for locations within Osaka downtown only
- The driver will contact you in advance. Please provide a valid contact number.
- Please book enough cars for your travelling party, if the passengers and luggage exceed the maximum capacity of the vehicle, the driver has the right to reject the booking and no refunds will be issued
- Please note that the driver cannot speak English, but will use a translation tool when necessary
- Eating is not allowed in the vehicle
- A refund will be given for a cancelled flight due to bad weather conditions or any force majeure events. Please inform the operator at least 5 hours in advance.
- Once the driver arrives, no refunds will be allowed
- Please provide the following details by sending an email to email@example.com:
- Name (same as passport)
- Number of People
- Meeting Time
- Starting Point
- Itinerary (places you want to visit)
- Number of Baggage
- Contact Person
- Contact Number
- Additional Request (Wheelchair, Child Seat, Baby seat if required)
- Driver Langauage Requirement: Chinese/English/Japanese
Pick up Information:
- Service hours: 08:00 - 20:00 hours, daily
- Your driver will pick you up at the address you have provided. Please contact the driver upon your arrival at the location
- Please look for the driver holding a signboard with your name
- Please show your passport to the driver. The passport name must be the same as shown on the card
- Please turn on your phone and keep it available so that the local operator can contact you as needed
- The local operator will update the arrangement the day before your scheduled pick up
- The 10-hour service time will be counted from your pick up time. Please arrive at the location on time
- You will have only 10 hours and 250km for the car charter
- If the service time exceeds 10 hours during 8:00am-8:00pm, an overtime service charge will be incurred at JPY1,700 per 30 minutes
- In case the car is used between 8:00pm-10:00pm, an overtime service charge will be incurred at JPY5,000 per 1 hour (less than one hour will be considered as one hour）
- If the service time exceeds 10:00pm for personal reasons, you may be charged JPY8,000 for the driver's accommodation fee
- In case the total journey goes over 250km, JPY4,000/50km will be charged (less than 50km will be considered as 50km)
- For all extra charges, please pay the driver directly in cash (JPY)
Child Seats and Wheelchair Rental
- The first child seat rental is free of charge. Succeeding child seats are JPY1,100 each
- Wheelchair rental is JPY1,100 each
How to Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Please present your passport to the driver for verification
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.