The pass allows unlimited travel around Japan's Osaka region.
Make your stay worthwhile with up to 32 discounted attraction spots when you show the train pass on the same day. These include Osaka Castle, Tsutenkaku Tower, Osaka Water Bus, Umeda Sky Building (Floating Garden Observatory), Santa Maria (Bay Cruise), and more.
What You Get
Osaka Subway Ticket
Validity after first use
1 Day Ticket
2 Day Ticket
- Please note that the e-vouchers must be redeemed by 31 March 2020
- The e-voucher cannot be used directly and must be exchanged for a physical ticket at the designated redemption counters
- Please present the QR Code on the e-voucher for exchange for the physical ticket
- The e-voucher is accepted only at the mentioned counters in Japan.
- The start date of use of the ticket is not specified and can be used on any day withing the validity period
- Please note that the physical ticket must be used by 30 April 2020
- Tourist discounts are only valid within the day of usage, on the same day the train pass is used
- Please note that this pass is only valid for non-Japanese tourists
- Osaka Ticket is valid the day on its first usage, and not inclusive of the Airport Express (Nankai main line).
- For train lines unavailable for use in conjunction with the metro pass, cash in Yen will be paid on board the train.
How To Use
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email confirmation from Changi Recommends
3. Present the QR Code on the e-voucher in exchange for physical tickets at your preferred counter in Japan as shown below.
[Osaka Kansai Airport] [T1 arrival] International flight arrival hall North exit HIS counter (JTR Signing Counter)
Business hours 8:30～22:00
Phone number 080-4011-8818
[Edion Namba Tourist Information Center]
1F Edion Namba-Bldg, 3-2-18 Namba Chuo-Ku, Osaka 542-0076, Japan
Opening hours: 10:00 ～21:00 (From 2/3/2020 onwards, operation hours will be temporarily adjusted to: 10:00 – 19:00)
Contact Tel 0081-6-6684-9330
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.