Enjoy a course meal crab lunch and experience a hot spring bath on a day trip to Kyoto!
Craving for some seafood during your visit to Japan, look no further as this day tour to Kyoto is definitely for you. Depart from Osaka to Kyoto and treat yourself to a course meal crab lunch. Your course meal includes a variety of crab cuisine – one whole boiled crab, fresh crab sashimi, grilled crab, crab hotpot and more.
After a hearty lunch, you’ll head over to an Onsen facility to enjoy a natural hot spring bath. Here, you can enjoy hot spring the Japanese way and refresh yourself. Thereafter, spend some time shopping at a seafood store and discover the best seafood offerings of Japan. Included in your tour is a visit to Miyazu. Here in Miyazu, spend time to visit Chionji Temple and tour the Amanohashidate area before concluding your tour in Osaka.
One whole boiled crab, fresh crab sashimi, grilled crab, crab hotpot, crab and rice porridge, brown crab meat gratin, steamed savoury egg custard, picked vegetables and dessert.
*Meal contents are subjected to change
- Namba OCAT (Meet 7:10)
- Kaikatei, Hanagozen bulding or Shihokaku building, Yuhigaura Onsen (Lunch & Hot spring bathing/Total: approx. 150 mins)
- Seafood store (Shopping/approx. 20 mins)
- Miyazu (Chionji Temple, Amanohashidate area/approx. 50 mins)
- Namba OCAT (Schedule 19:30-20:30)
*The tour end point may be different from the boarding place, depending on congestion. Please ask a staff member on the day for details
- Hot spring bathing will take place at Kaikatei Japanese style accommodation in Yuhigaura hot spring town
- Shampoo, hair conditioner, body wash and hair dryers are equipped at the facility
- Towels are available at the facility for a fee [A rental bath towel: JPY200, A face towel (for sale only): JPY200]. Bringing your own towels is recommended
- Please note that the order of the itinerary is subject to change according to the traffic or other circumstances on the tour day
- In the unlikely event that the tour has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be informed via email one day before the tour date
Tour departs from Namba Osaka City Air Terminal (OCAT). Please be present at the departure point at 07:10 hrs
What You Get
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present your confirmation email to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.