Mt Yoshino, Fujiwara Palace Ruins & Strawberry Picking Day Tour
Visit Fujiware Palace Ruins and Mt. Yoshino, a famous cherry blossom viewing spots in Japan. The tour will also go strawberry picking!
Visit Mt. Yoshino, one of the famous cherry blossom viewing spots in Japan. It is a cherry blossom viewing spot that is hard to reach on your own, where 30,000 cherry tress across 200 varieties completely cover the mountain side creating a spectacular landscape. The mountain can be divided into the following sections that bloom at different timings:
- Shimo Senbon (lower 1000 trees): Late March to Early April
- Naka Senbon (middle 1000 trees): Early-Mid April
- Kami Senbon (upper 1000 trees): Early-Mid April
- Oku Senbon (inner 1000 trees): Mid-Late April
The tour will also bring you to Fujiwara Palace Ruins where you may admire the rape blossoms in a seasonal flowers field of about 25,000 square meters.The peak viewing period is estimated to be from early to mid April. Another highlight of the tour will be strawberry picking! Go all out with all-you-can-pick and eat "Asuka Ruby" strawberries of the Nara prefecture and take one pack of strawberries (about 100g) back home with you!
- Shin-Osaka (Meet 7:35)
- Umeda (Meet 7:45)
- Koriyama Castle Ruins (Stroll / approx. 40 mins)
- Fujiwara Palace Ruins (Stroll / approx. 30 mins)
- Fruit farm (All-you-can-pick and eat strawberries / approx. 30 mins)
- Mt. Yoshino (Stroll / approx. 120 mins)
- Miwa Yamamoto (Shopping / approx. 20 mins)
- Umeda (Scheduled 17:50)
- Shin-Osaka (Scheduled 18:05)
- Shin-Osaka (7:35 am)
- Umeda (7:45 am)
Tour duration: 7.35 am - 6.05 pm
What You Get
Mt Yoshino, Fujiwara Palace Ruins & Strawberry Picking Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Tour fee
- Strawberry picking + pack of strawberries
- Lunch box
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase an infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes a bus seat and strawberry picking only. Lunch box and pack of strawberries to take home are not included
- Fruit ripening is greatly affected by weather conditions. The tour could visit when the fruits are not ripe. It might be the case that harvested fruit will be served instead of picking fresh fruits activity.
- Heavy traffic is expected during the cherry blossom season. Due to this, parts of the itinerary may be altered or omitted and time stayed at sightseeing spots may be shortened. Furthermore, the return time may be significantly delayed.
- There is an event at Mt. Yoshino between 11-12 April and it is expected to be very crowded. The visit may be shortened as a result. Furthermore, the journey and return times could be delayed.
- A Bento lunchbox is provided, but tea is not included. Please bring your own refreshments.
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to weather. Peak viewing period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate. The tour will go ahead in principle once it is confirmed, even if you can't enjoy the flowers. Should the viewing period be drastically different, visits to locations could be omitted or the tour may even be cancelled. If the tour is cancelled, we will contact you by e-mail, so please keep checking until the last minute.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- The order of the itinerary is subject to change.
- Food menu is subject to changes and depends on the availability of ingredients
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- The tourend point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day for more information.
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Shin-Osaka or Umeda