Kimono Rental Experience Near Osaka Castle
Basic kimono experience where you can walk around Osaka Castle freely while dressed in kimono.
First, choose your favorite kimono from many types. Inside the store, you will be dressed by experienced stadd. Once dressed, you may go outside to explore in your kimono! Freely walk in the Osaka castle area in a Japanese outfit for a cultural experience like no other. It's recommended to take pictures with Osaka castle in the background! There are also kimono costumes for children so you can enjoy it as a family. After you're done walking around, return to the shop to undress and return the kimono by 5.30 pm.
Activity timings: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
What You Get
Kimono Rental Experience near Osaka Castle
Adult/child: 1 years old and above
- Kimono rental
- Dressing service
- Bag rental
- Hair setting
- Regardless of the time you rented the kimono, please return to the shop by 5.30 pm to return the Kimono
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
MENKASOH 2F TERRACE 102-2F 3-1 D, Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu