Kansai Spring Flowers Day Tour
Visit the best spots in Kansai to appreciate the blooming Spring flowers - Wisteria, Nemophila & Shibazakura!
Enjoy spring flowers in Kansai! At Byakugo-ji Temple, view "Kyu-shaku Fuji" wisteria that are 120cm-long, draped from up above. This makes for the perfect backdrop for memorable photos. At Hanano Jutan, you will be able to enjoy the shibazakura (moss phlox) blooming all over the hill, dying it in a vibrant pink and purple. Finally at Maishima, a breathaking scenery where a million little blue flowers bloom over the field awaits you. Appreciate the blue contrast of the sea, sky and the nemophila (baby-blue-eyes). The tour will also stop by Mentai Park Kobe Sanda where you can do some quick shopping.
- Namba OCAT (Meet 8:20)
- Mentai Park Kobe Sanda (Shopping / approx. 20 mins)
- Byakugo-ji Temple(View "Kushaku Fuji" wisteria / approx. 40 mins)
- Sanda・Hanano Jutan (View shibazakura / approx. 40 mins)
- Maishima (View nemophila / approx. 50 mins)
- Namba (Scheduled 16:40)
Meeting time: 8.20 am
Tour duration: 8.20 am - 4.40 pm
What You Get
Kansai Spring Flowers Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Tour fee
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase an infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes a bus seat only.
- As meals are not included, please prepare your own lunch in advance
- Flower blooming time varies slightly according to weather. Peak viewing period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate. The tour will go ahead in principle once it is confirmed, even if you can't enjoy the cherry blossoms. There will be no refund in such a case. We also reserved the right to change the itinerary partially.
- Heavy traffic congestion will be expected during the national consecutive holidays (28 April - 6 May). Due to the traffic restriction, walking for about 15 minutes from the bus parking to the facilities might be necessary.
- When sightseeing place(s) is crowded or the traffic is congested, the time at the sightseeing place(s) may be shortened or the sightseeing place(s) may be omitted partially, or the tour end time may be delayed.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond our control.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day for more information.
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to email@example.com
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Namba OCAT