Enjoy convenient transfer between Kansai airport and Kyoto with the airport limousine bus service.
Get to your hotel fuss-free through an airport limousine bus from the airport. From Osaka Kansai Airport, it takes approximately 65 minutes only to Osaka city and 85 minutes only to Kyoto city!
For any information of Kansai Aiport Bus Stop, please kindly click here.
Please kindly refer to the below for the major Bus Stops that KIX airport limousine bus stops at. You may click on the destination to look into the bus schedule.
Major Bus Stops
Kyoto Sta.,Horikawa Gojo,Shijo Omiya,Nijo Sta.,Shijo Karasuma,Karasuma oike,Kyoto City Hall,Sanjo Keihan
What You Get
Single-trip Kansai Airport Limousine Bus to Kyoto
Ages 12 years and above
- Please note that the e-voucher cannot be used directly and must be exchanged for a phyiscial ticket at the designated redemption counters
- Present the QR Code on the e-voucher in exchange for the physcial ticket at one of the redemption counters in Japan
- Please note that the validity of the e-voucher is 90 days from the date of purchase
- For Limousine Bus from Kyoto to Kansai Airport bus seats, it is on a reservation basis. It is recommended to make an appointment to reserve a seat in advance by calling the below reservation hotline
- Reservation Phone: + 81-75-682-4400 (9: 00-19: 00 Japan time)
- The appointment time is within one month before the use date
- If you do not make a reservation, you can queue up to take the bus
- For Kansai to Kyoto route, it is not possible to specify seats. Please refer to the timetable and go to the bus line as soon as possible to get on the bus.
- For more information on the bus schedule, please refer here
How to Use
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3.Present the QR Code on the e-voucher to collect the physical tickets at the counter below:
[Osaka Kansai Airport] [T1 arrival] First Floor Termainl 1 Arrival Hall North exit JTR counter
- Business hours: 8:30-22:00)
- Customer service phone: +818040118818
EDION Namba Tourist Information Center
- Business Hours: 10:00 - 21:00 (From 2/3/2020 onwards, operation hours will be temporarily adjusted to: 10:00 – 19:00)
- Tel: +81-06-6684-9330
4. Enjoy your visit
[Checked Baggage Allowance]
2 baggage /person (e.g. 2 suitcases), total weigh 30 kg or less, total volume 0.25m³ or less and not exceed 2 m in length*Please put your name tag with your phone number on luggage.
[Items prohibited to carry]
Items that are banned by Passenger Vehicle Transportation Business Law (Explosive items/items which are easy to ignite etc.)
Terms and Conditions
- The buses may arrive late due to the traffic conditions, so please make sure you have plenty of time.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by delays, and errors occur which are not due to our fault.
- All passengers are required to fasten the seat belt by the law. Please follow the rule for your safety.
- Smoking is not allowed on the bus. Bus stop area is also non-smoking.
- Please present the QR Code on the e-voucher to collect physical tickets from your preferred Japan counter
- The e-voucher is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damages caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for any loss of tickets caused by the individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.