Get to your hotel fuss-free through an airport limousine bus from the airport. From Osaka Kansai Airport, it takes approximately 65 minutes only to Osaka city and 85 minutes only to Kyoto city!
For any information of Kansai Aiport Bus Stop, please kindly click here.
Please kindly refer to the below for the major Bus Stops that KIX airport limousine bus stops at. You may click on the destination to look into the bus schedule.
Major Bus Stops
Kyoto Sta.,Horikawa Gojo,Shijo Omiya,Nijo Sta.,Shijo Karasuma,Karasuma oike,Kyoto City Hall,Sanjo Keihan
Single-trip Kansai Airport Limousine Bus to Kyoto
Ages 12 years and above
How to buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3.Present the e-voucher to collect the physical tickets at the below Kansai airport counter
[Osaka Kansai Airport] [T1 arrival] [outside the security inspection area] international route arrival hall north exit JTR counter
(business hours: 8:30-22:00)
Customer service phone: +818040118818
(opening Time: 9:00~21:30)
4. Enjoy your visit
1. Since the Limousine bus from Kyoto to Kansai Airport is a full-time reservation system, it is recommended to make an appointment to reserve a seat in advance by calling the below reservation hotline. After picking up the ticket at Kansai Airport, please go to the airport bus counter.
Reservation telephone (Japanese, English): +81-75-682-4400 (9:00～19:00, Japan time)
2. The reservation can be done one month before the date of use. If you do not make an reservation, you can queue up to take the bus. If the reservation is full, you will not be able to take the bus. It is recommended to make a reservation in advance.
[Checked Baggage Allowance]
2 baggage /person (e.g. 2 suitcases), total weigh 30 kg or less, total volume 0.25m³ or less and not exceed 2 m in length*Please put your name tag with your phone number on luggage.
[Items prohibited to carry]
Items that are banned by Passenger Vehicle Transportation Business Law (Explosive items/items which are easy to ignite etc.)
· The buses may arrive late due to the traffic conditions, so please make sure you have plenty of time.
· We are not responsible for any damages caused by delays, and errors occur which are not due to our fault.
· All passengers are required to fasten the seat belt by the law. Please follow the rule for your safety.
· Smoking is not allowed on the bus. Bus stop area is also non-smoking.
· Please present the e-voucher to collect physical tickets from your preferred Japan counter.
· Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damages caused by individual’s negligence.
· Changi Recommends will not be responsible for any loss of tickets caused by the individual’s negligence.
· The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
· The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
· Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
· No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.