ICOCA Card (Collection in Japan)
Contactless travel card for Kansai trains, buses & shopping.
Navigate the Kansai region like a local with the ease and convenience of the contactless ICOCA Card valid for trains, buses, metros and shopping.
- Convenient discount card for JR, subway, private railway, buses and shopping in the Kansai area and around.
- The contactless rechargeable smart card is the easiest way to travel around the JR West network including Kyoto, Osaka and Kobe.
- Discounted Haruka rail ticket for the Kansai Airport Express including Tennoji, Shin-Osaka and Kyoto when you present your ICOCA card (temporary visitors with foreign passports only).
What You Get
Adult: Age 12 and Above
- 1 ICOCA IC card (pre-charged with 1,500 yen and deposit of 500 yen)
- Please click here for ICOCA IC card route map
- For train lines unavailable for use in conjunction with the ICOCA card, cash in Yen will be paid on board the train
- E-voucher is open dated and valid for 90 days from the date of purchase
- It is possible to receive a refund of the deposit for the ICOCA card
- The refund can be made at the JR-WEST Ticket office reservation ticket offices, in JR-WEST stations (refunds are not possible at stations for companies other than JR-WEST or at bus offices)
- A handling fee of 220 yen will be deducted from the amount remaining on the card and the 500 yen deposit will be returned
- The minimum charge amount is 1,000 Yen
- The ICOCA card will expire if unused for 10 years
How To Buy
- Purchase online
- Receive a separate e-voucher.
- Present the QR Code on the e-voucher in exchange for physical card at one of the collection counters indicated below:
- Osaka Kansai Airport Terminal 1 Arrival First Floor
- International routes Arrival Hall north exit JTR counter
- Business hours 08:30 ~ 22:00
- Tel 0081-80-4011-8818 (Chinese)
- EDION Namba Tourist Information Center
- 1F EDION Namba-BLDG, 3-2-18 Namba Chuo-Ku, Osaka 542-0076, Japan
- Business hours:10:00 ~ 21:00 (From 2/3/2020 onwards, operation hours will be temporarily adjusted to: 10:00 – 19:00)
- Tel 0081-06-6684-9330 (Chinese)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.