When you pay a visit to Osaka, the iconic ABENO HARUKAS tower is a must-visit attraction! The tallest skyscraper in Japan, standing at 300 metres high, is loaded with luxury stores, restaurants, a hotel and even an art gallery – there’s something for everyone. But more importantly, the HARUKAS 300 Observatory which tops the building allows visitors to admire the beauty of Osaka’s cityscape from its excellent vantage point.
Whether you visit the observatory in the day, evening or night, you can enjoy a multitude of amazing views that are sure to take your breath away. Soak in the atmosphere and enjoy a scrumptious meal among the clouds at the Sky Garden on the 58th floor or explore the panoramic views of Osaka and Kyoto on the 60th floor where the indoor gallery resides.
Be prepared to have your breath taken away by the beautiful sceneries that Osaka has to offer!
0900 hours - 2200 hours
*Last Admission at 2130 hours
What You Get
Abeno Harukas 300 Observatory
Adult: Age 12 and Above
- Admission to Harukas 300 Observatory
- Personal Expenses
- Please present e-ticket with QR code on Harukas 300 Observatory's 16th floor reception desk for entry
- Children aged 4-11may purchase discounted tickets onsite
- Infants aged 3 and below may enter for free when accompanied by a paying adult
- The e-ticket is valid for one month before and after your selected date of visit. I.e. If your selected date is 1 Jul 2019, the ticket is valid for 1 June to 1 August 2019
- Re-entry is not allowed once you leave the attraction.
- ABENO HARUKAS opens from 0900 – 2200hrs all year. The last entry is at 2130hrs
How to Use
- Please present QR Code at the reception desk on the 16th floor of Abeno Harukas for entry
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1-1-43 Abenosuji, Abeno-ku, Osaka, 545-6016 Japan