Hankyu Tourist Pass
Enjoy unlimited rides on the Hankyu Railway to explore Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe!
Enjoy a day or two of unlimited travel in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe when you purchase the Hankyu Tourist Pass! These 3 cities are full of interesting sights and attractions, just waiting for you to discover. Maximise your time without stretching your wallet with a one-pass-fits-all solution.
Visit popular attractions such as Arashiyama, the Cup Noodle Museum or dress up in a kimono and roam the streets of Kyoto. The opportunities are endless when you can travel freely. Travel with ease between these 3 cities to see all that they have to offer and enjoy a fulfilling trip in the Kansai region!
What You Get
Hankyu Tourist Pass (1 Day/ 2 Day)
- Hankyu 1-Day Tourist Pass
- Usage on Kobe Rapid Transit Railway
- All Hankyu Lines (Except Kobe Rapid Transit Railway)
- For more information on the routes, please refer to the official website
- This pass is only valid for foreign tourists
- This pass is only for adults
- The e-ticket cannot be used directly when boarding the trains. Please exchange it for a physical ticket at the designated redemption counters
- Please present your passport during the redemption of the physical ticket
- The date you select when booking is your redemption date. The physical ticket can only be redeemed on the selected date.
- The 2-day pass can be used on 2 non-consecutive days within the validity period
- For more information about the Hankyu Tourist pass, please refer to the official website
How to Use:
- Present QR Code on the e-voucher in Japan to exchange for a physical ticket
- The e-voucher can be exchanged at the following redemption counters:
- Osaka Kansai Airport Terminal 1 Arrival Lobby 1F North Exit JTR Counter
- Opening Hours: 0830hrs – 2200hrs
- Contact Number: 0081-80-4011-8818
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.