Handmade Udon Making & Sake Tasting Experience In Osaka
Experience making and cooking udon and enjoy sake tasting to complement your udon
An authentic udon making experience offered by Miyoshiya, established in 1987. Enjoy learning how to make Udon, Japan’s favorite noodle. The Udon you make will be cooked at the restaurant, and you can taste it right away. The course includes a sake tasting session (Japanese rice wine) for those who are 20 or older, and you will take home an Original sake cup as a souvenir. This is a valuable course in which you can also experience other Japanese food culture than Udon.
- Greetings from the Instructor
- History of Udon
- Cook Udon
- Tasting freshly made Udon (Customers can have the restaurant's recommended bonito soup stock and curry soup stock.)
- Sake tasting (3 kinds)
Duration: 3 hours
Timings: 2pm or 2.30pm
What You Get
Handmade Udon Making & Sake Tasting Experience in Osaka
- Ingredients and tools
- Udon making
- Sake tasting
- Souvenir: Original Sake Cup
- Personal expenses
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- For those with allergies, please note that wheat, salt, soy sauce, fish, kombu seaweed, mirin (Japanese sake seasoning) and sake (Japanese rice wine) will be used in the Udon Making Experience.
- The experience fees are the same for all ages.
- Only those age 20 and above will be allowed to participate in sake tasting due to the legal drinking age in Japan.
- If one portion is too large for you to consume at that time, you can take the rest home.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
13-15 Naganocho, Kawachinagano, Osaka 586-0014