Handmade Udon Making Experience In Osaka
Experience making and cooking Udon, one of the most loved traditional noodle in Japan!
An Authentic Udon Making Experience offered by the Miyoshiya udon restaurant, established in 1987. The master’s skills and techniques have been cultivated through years of experience, and you will have an opportunity to learn these skills to make transparent, lustrous, smooth udon. All udon you make yourself can be cooked at the restaurant right away and you can taste your freshly made udon.
Once cooked, the soft texture of Udon turns firm and chewy. Experience tasty Udon made with passion and have a relaxing time. It will warm your soul and body!
- Greetings from the Instructor
- History of Udon
- Cook Udon
- Tasting freshly made Udon (Customers can have the restaurant's recommended bonito soup stock and curry soup stock.)
Duration: 1.5 hours
Timings: 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm
What You Get
Handmade Udon Making Experience in Osaka
- Ingredients and tools
- Udon making
- Souvenir: seasonal appetizers
- Personal expenses
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants
- For those with allergies, please note that wheat, salt, soy sauce, fish, kombu seaweed, mirin (Japanese sake seasoning) and sake (Japanese rice wine) will be used in the Udon Making Experience.
- The experience fees are the same for all ages.
- If one portion is too large for you to consume at that time, you can take the rest home.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
13-15 Naganocho, Kawachinagano, Osaka 586-0014