Arima Onsen Taiko no Yu and Hankyu 1-day Pass Combo
Enjoy convenient travel on the Hankyu railway lines and a relaxing hot spring experience at Arima Onsen Taiko no Yu.
With this Hankyu 1-Day Pass and Arima Onsen Taiko no Yu ticket package, you can enjoy a relaxing hot spring experience as wells as a convenient travel. The Hankyu 1-day pass allows you enjoy unlimited rides in Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe on the Hankyu lines. You can visit the oldest onsen in Japan and relax in the hot spring bath.
What You Get
Arima Onsen Taiko no Yu + Hankyu Tram 1-day Pass
Adult: Age 12 and above
- Arima Onsen Taiko no Yu Admission Ticket
- Hankyu Tram 1-day Pass
- This package is only valid for non-Japanese toursits
- The e-voucher is valid only for the selected day
- Please collect the physical ticket at the redemption counter before heading to Arima Onsen
- The physical tickets final validity is until 30 April 2020. Please use before this date.
- The Hankyu Tram pass allows you to take the Hankyu line and Kobe Electric Line (Shinkaichi - Arima Onsen)
- For more information on the route, please refer to the map below
How to Use
- Present the QR code at the redemption counter to receive the physical ticket. The received physical package includs the Arima Onsen Taiko no Yu entrance ticket.
- Redemption Counter:
- [Osaka Kansai Airport] [T1 Arrival] HIS Counter (JTR Signing Counter) at the North Exit of the International Arrival Hall on the First Floor of Terminal 1
- Business time 8: 30-22: 00
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.