Amanohashidate, Ine No Funaya & Miyama Village Day Tour from Osaka
Enjoy Kyoto’s most dazzling seaside sights and scenes on this charming day tour! Take in a sweeping view of Amanohashidate from the mountaintop and stroll down the famous sandbar. Head out to sea of Ine Bay and get yourself a perfect view of the dock houses from a sightseeing boat.
Enjoy the tantalizing taste of seaside air as you enjoy a day tour in Kyoto Prefecture! Departing from JR Namba Station, Osaka, you'll travel to Amanohashidate, which boats one of the Japan’s best scenic views. You can take the monorail or chair lift and enjoy the bird’s eye view from the mountaintop! You will also get to enjoy a seafood buffet lunch where you can eat to your heart’s content! Next, you will get the opportunity to hop onto a sightseeing boat at the town of Ine. The unique aspect of Ine are its funaya (dock house). On the sightseeing boat, you can enjoy views of famous private houses that are perched right over the water, where fishermen dock their fishing boats. This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy panoramic views of these unique dock houses lined up in a row against the waters. Finally, you'll head to Miyama's Kayabuki no Sato, a northern village just full of thatched houses that give off a truly rural, traditional Japanese ambience. Having enjoyed the unspoiled landscape of Japan, you'll return to Namba with your fill of Kyoto's most charming seaside scenes.
06:50 – 19:30 (Estimated)
What You Get
Ages 12 years and above
Ages 6 -11 years
Ages 3 -5 years
- Transportation by bus
- Admission fees
- Sightseeing boat ride
- Seafood Buffet Lunch
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours
Meet at Namba OCAT at 06:50
Meet at Umeda at 07:15
Amanohashidate (Lunch, Stroll, Ride monorail or lift) – Approx. 110 min
Ine no Funaya (Boat ride) – Approx. 20 min
Miyama Kayabuki no Sato (Stroll) – Approx. 50 min
Drop off at Umeda
Drop off at Namba OCAT (Estimated 19:00 – 19:30)
- Free of charge for infants age 2 and below
- Lunch menu is all-you-can-eat style seafood. An order buffet lunch may be served depending on the number of tour participants on the day
- The contents of the seafood lunch are subject to change depending on the availability
- A separate menu is available for vegetarians; however, it is not all-you-can-eat, and refund is not available for the difference
- For customers who do not eat raw fish, a separate pot, filled with soup stock, will be prepared for you to cook the fish
- If you wish to have either the vegetarian option or the cooked fish option, please contact us at the time of applying or at least 7 days before the tour departure
- The tour is operated with a mix of Japanese and foreign passengers. A tour conductor or staff member will provide participants with basic information necessary for the tour in your preferred language e.g. meeting place and time duration at each stop, etc.
- At Amanohashidate, the tour conductor will decide whether to ride the monorail or chairlift based on how busy they are. Unfortunately, you cannot choose yourself
- When the monorail or chair lift and the Ine Bay sightseeing boat are suspended due to the weather conditions and other operational reasons, the refund of the fares will be made. The tour will visit around the areas instead
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes to join the tour
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Please ask the tour conductor on the day
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the designated time
How To Buy
1. Select the preferred date, hotel pick-up point and purchase online
2. kindly fill up the form here with the traveling party details and/or any other needs
3. Receive an email including the e-ticket from Changi Recommends
4. Present the e-ticket to the tour operator for entry
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the tour date.