Senagajima Hotel Ryukyu Onsen And Restaurant Kajina Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the beautiful ocean view in this buffet lunch and onsen package
Pamper yourself with this package consisting of an onsen and buffet lunch. Ocean dining-Kajina, interpreted as the garden of wind, boasts a magnificent view of the west coast from the window. Here, the head chef puts all his efforts into the dishes with full knowledge of Okinawan food ingredients. Please enjoy the meal with the view of ocean.
You may choose to visit the onsen before or after lunch to relax. Ryukyu Onsen draws water from a natural hot spring 1,000m below Senagajima, boasting a reputation for great water with the quality to back it up. The best part is the onsen’s magnificent view! Sitting on the elevated Senagajima, completely surrounded by the ocean, you can get a great view of an endless sapphire blue sea on all sides! In addition, the bath stimulates your nerves, relieving nerve, muscle, and joint pain. The soothing bathwater will also moisturize your skin. While Okinawa’s beautiful sea is a must-see, it’s even better to spend some time in the bath while you do!
Buffet lunch: 11.30am - 2pm
- It is recommended to arrive before 12pm
What You Get
Senagajima Hotel Ryukyu Onsen and Restaurant Kajina Buffet Lunch
Adult: 13 years old and above
Child: 6 to 12 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Onsen admission
- Basic supplies (towels, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shaver, comb)
- Buffet lunch
- Guests with tattoos are not allowed to enter the hot spring
- Rinse yourself before entering the onsen and tie up your hair.
- Do not bring towels into the water.
- Please remove all clothes before entering the bath. No bathing suits are allowed.
- Ladies who are on their menstral cycle will not be able to enter the bath
- Children under 3 years old may join for free but are not allowed in the hot spring
- For the buffet lunch, please only take what you can consume. While you can take as much as you want, wastage is not allowed
How to use:
- After booking, you will receive a second email with an e-voucher.
- Present the e-voucher with QR code to the staff at the restaurant and hot spring for admission
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
174-5, Senaga, Tomigusuku-shi, Okinawa