Okinawa Blue Cave Snorkelling & Kayaking
Enjoy the scenery as you kayak to a mysterious blue cave! Illuminated by sunlight reflected on the waters, the blue cave is the perfect place to snorkel
In this plan, we will ride on a kayak and land on an uninhabited beach! Enjoy the beautiful scenery on the kayak as you head to the blue cave. It is a fun and affordable plan that you can experience snorkeling in the Blue Cave too. You can also come into contactwith a lot of tropical fish!
First, on land the Instructor will explain how to use kayak properly. You will learn how to wear a wet suit, how to get to the sea, how to ride a kayak, notes etc. Since the sea is sometimes very dangerous, please listen to the lecture carefully. We will move on to the experience as soon as the lecture is over. Take the kayak and head to the Churaumi- beautiful ocean! Because the transparency is high, you can see to the bottom of the water and watch the tropical fish swimming. You will enjoy various scenery while riding kayak, such as the cliffs and big rocks protruding from the sea.
Upon arriving at the Blue Cave, a beautiful sight awaits you as you snorkel in the clear waters. The sunlight pouring into the cave reflects on the highly transparent seawater, illuminatuing the inside of the cave blue. Let's enjoy a fantastic blue sight! No worry for those who are not confident yet as the instructors will escort you safely. Please take a look at tropical fish and beautiful coral reefs! Commemorative photographing in the sea is also available in memory of diving. Let's take a picture together with the blue transparent sea and the fish swimming lively.
Activity timing: 8.30 am or 1.20 pm
- Please arrive at the shop 30 mins before the activity timing
- Duration: 240 mins
What You Get
Okinawa Blue Cave Snorkelling & Kayaking
Adult: Must be over 12 years old and at least 120cm tall
- Coaching fee
- Necessary Equipment
- Bath Towel
- Underwater camera + SD card
- Personal expenses
- Participants must be over 12 years old, at least 120cm tall, and in good health condition.
- For participants under 20 years old, a written consent of parents is required. Children under 16 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian
- For people over 60 years old, a medical certification is required. People over 65 years old cannot participate.
- Those who cannot participate in the activity:
Underwater camera can be rented free of charge (including SD card)
Visit to Blue Cave may be cancelled depending on the weather. If the tour should be cancelled due to bad weather and so no, we will inform the representative of the group of the cancellation by email.
After booking, we will send an email to ask whether ①～④ above are applicable or not, the contact person in case of the bad weather, and also to ask the age and gender of the participants. The information is necessary for the participants to enjoy the program safely.
Please arrive at the shop 30 minutes before the departure time.
- People on medical treatment (Prescribed medicine excluding contraceptives, and over-the-counter drugs)
- Pregnant people,
- People who consumed alcohol within 8 hours
- People who ever had or currently have brain disease, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, high blood pressure., pulmonary pneumothorax, ear disease, nose disease (including rhinitis) , respiratory organ system, other diseases and medical history, who with regular use of drugs regardless of the amount.
- People who board a plane on the day cannot participate.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Marine Club Nagi
Address: 501-3 Yamada, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa-ken E86