Okinawa Blue Cave Snorkelling
Snorkel in the Blue Cave, a mysterious spot where the sunlight is reflected off the sea surface and illuminates the inside of the cave blue.
Onna Village is one of the best resort areas in Okinawa. The Blue Cave Snorkeling Plan brings you to amysterious spot where the sunlight is reflected off the sea surface and illuminates the inside of the cave blue. You can also see a lot of tropical fish in the outside sea, not just in the cave! Toward the Blue Cave, we walk along tropical forests and rocky areas. Please be careful not to slip on the rocks. We pass through the rainforest and we finally arrive at the Blue Cave! In the cave, you can enjoy watching tropical fish and glittering surface of the water. There is no doubt that you will be impressed by the ocean that emits a fantastic light as if it were lighted up from the bottom! What waiting for you there is a mysterious space that you have never seen before and the rare fish. Even if you are not familiar with the ocean, you can enjoy snorkeling easily because your body floats thanks to the wet suit. After enjoying the Blue Cave, let's go out to the sea and enjoy snorkeling. There are many colorful tropical fish. It is a perfect opportunity to see creatures of the sea near at hand which cannot usually be seen.
Activity timing: 8am, 10.30am, 1.20 pm, or 3.30pm
- Please arrive at the shop 30 mins before the activity timing
- Duration: 150 mins
What You Get
Okinawa Blue Cave Snorkelling
Adult: Must be over 12 years old and at least 120cm tall
- Coaching fee
- Necessary Equipment
- Bath Towel
- Underwater camera + SD card
- Personal expenses
- Participants must be over 12 years old, at least 120cm tall, and in good health condition.
- For participants under 20 years old, a written consent of parents is required. Children under 16 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian
- For people over 60 years old, a medical certification is required. People over 65 years old cannot participate.
- Those who cannot participate in the activity:
Underwater camera can be rented free of charge (including SD card)
Visit to Blue Cave may be cancelled depending on the weather. If the tour should be cancelled due to bad weather and so no, we will inform the representative of the group of the cancellation by email.
After booking, we will send an email to ask whether ①～④ above are applicable or not, the contact person in case of the bad weather, and also to ask the age and gender of the participants. The information is necessary for the participants to enjoy the program safely.
Please arrive at the shop 30 minutes before the departure time.
- People on medical treatment (Prescribed medicine excluding contraceptives, and over-the-counter drugs)
- Pregnant people,
- People who consumed alcohol within 8 hours
- People who ever had or currently have brain disease, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, high blood pressure., pulmonary pneumothorax, ear disease, nose disease (including rhinitis) , respiratory organ system, other diseases and medical history, who with regular use of drugs regardless of the amount.
- People who board a plane on the day cannot participate.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Marine Club Nagi
Address: 501-3 Yamada, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa-ken E86