Go diving in the mysterious blue cave where the sun reflects upon the clear waters to illuminate the cave blue.
Onna village is one of the leading resorts in Japan, located about 1 hour by car from Okinawa's tourist center "Naha." "Blue Cave," the famous diving spot in this village, is a mysterious spot where the sun reflected on the sea illuminates the inside of the cave blue. We will explain the flow of experiential diving on land. You will learn how to wear a wet suit, how to get to the sea, notes etc. Since the sea is sometimes very dangerous, please listen to the lecture carefullly. We will move on to the experience as soon as the lecture is over.
Firstly, we prepare to dive by experiencing the sensation of sea water in shallow water. If you are not good at the sea or a beginner, there is no problem. Instructors will teach you kindly. The diving experience plan of Nagi is given in a small group! Have fun at your own pace!
This is how Blue Cave was named after. The sunlight poured into the cave, reflecting on the highly transparent seawater and illuminating the inside of the cave blue. Let's enjoy a fantastic blue sight! No worry for those who are not confident yet as instructors escort you safely. Please take a look at tropical fish and beautiful coral reefs! Okinawa has lots of beautiful seas but the Blue Cave is one of the best !
Commemorative photographing in the sea is also available in memory of diving. As instructors take pictures underwater, memories can be left in shape. Let's take a picture together with the blue transparent sea and the fish swimming lively.
Duration: 150 minutes
Time: 8am, 10.30am, 1.20pm, 3.40pm
What You Get
Okinawa Blue Cave Diving
Adult/Child: 12 years old and above
- Experience fee
- Necessary Equipment
- Participants must be above 120cm
- For people under 20 years old, a written consent of parents is required. (For children under16 must be accompanied by their parents.)For people over 60 years old, a medical certification is required. People over 65 years old cannot participate.
- Those who cannot participate in the activity:
- People on a medical treatment (Prescribed medicine excluding contraceptives, and over-the-counter drugs)
- Pregnant people,
- People who consumed alcohol within 8 hours.
- People who ever had or currently have brain disease, heart disease, asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, high blood pressure., pulmonary pneumothorax, ear disease, nose disease (including rhinitis) , respiratory organ system, other diseases and medical history, who with regular use of drugs regardless of the amount.
- People who board a plane on the day cannot participate.
- Underwater camera can be rented free of charge (including SD card)
- Due to bad weather or similar reasons, the course to Blue Cave may be changed to another course on the day of the tour.
- If the tour should be cancelled due to bad weather and so no, we will inform the representative of the group of the cancellation by email.
- Please arrive at the shop 30 minutes before the departure time.
- Bath towels can be rented free of charge
- Please bring a swimming costume for the activity
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Marine Club Nagi
501-3 Yamada, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa-ken E86