Miyakojima Full Day Snorkeling And SUP Experience
Miyakojima is the perfect place for snorkeling and stand-up paddling! Keep an eye out for sea turtles that might just swim your way!
Miyako Island has a clear and transparent sea. The beautiful sea is full of colorful tropical fish and bright corals, which is suitable for snorkeling and various water activities. During the experience, you can experience snorkeling and stand-up paddling at the most suitable place on the day. In the morning, enjoy the sea views with stand-up paddling, where you can stand in the middle of the ocean and look all around you. Then, take a break for lunch. You may ask the instructor for food recommendations. After filling your stomachs, you can then go for the much awaited snorkeling experience. While snorkeling, keep a look out for friendly sea turtles known to visit the area! The instructor will bring you to areas where the chances of seeing a turtle are higher. Throughout the whole process, you will be accompanied by a professional English speaking instructor. Even without experience, you can safely enjoy snorkeling and kayaking. The instructor will also help you take pictures with a professional underwater camera and will email the photos to you.
- 9.30: Meet up and put on necessary equipment
- 10.00: Stand-up Paddling Experience
- 12.00: End of SUP experience, change clothes
- 12.30: Lunch break
- 13.30: End of lunch, return to original location
- 14:00: Start snorkeling experience
- 15.30: End of experience, change clothes
9.30 am - 15.30 am
Duration: 6 hours
What You Get
Miyakojima Half Day Snorkeling and SUP Experience
Adult/Child: 6 to 64 years old
- English/Japanese Instructor
- Necessary equipment
- Personal expenses
- Swimming costume
- Please note that this experience is for Miyakojima. Please note that you will have to travel to the meeting point on your own.
- The merchant will select the best location for the activity the day before. Hence, you will only be informed of the specific meeting point on the evening before the tour, via WeChat or Email.
- Those pregnant, below 5 years old, or 65 years old and above are not allowed to participate
- Please bring your swimming costume, towel, change of clothes and sunblock
- In the case of bad weather, the itinerary may be changed or cancelled
- There is no guarantee that you will see turtles. No refunds will be provided if you are unable to see turtles.
- While females can snorkel while on their menstrual cycle, no refunds will be made if they are unable to participate due to cramps or other physical conditions on the day of the activity. Please take this into consideration before booking.
- Those who are physically unfit or have certain medical conditions are not allowed to participate due to safety reasons.
- Those with the following conditions, please provide a doctor certificate that says you are fit to participate:
- Asthma or shortness of breath
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Mobility disorders
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Epilepsy or fainting
- Major surgery
- Those who are boarding a plane on the same day, before or after the activity, are not allowed to participate
How to use:
- After booking, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Foot size in cm
- Contact in Japan (Wechat number or email)
- Upon receiving the necessary information, we will proceed to place your booking.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a second confirmation email with an e-voucher
- Please present the e-voucher to the merchant at the meeting point
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.