Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route And Snow Wall Day Tour
Walk between the 20m-high massive snow walls, a place that many Japanese people want to see once in a lifetime!
The Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route passes through the dynamic scenery of Mt Tateyama in the Japan Alps, promising a wonderful view of the snow-covered mountain tops. Appreciate the view from the comfort of the bus as it travels through the scenic mountain route, home to the magnificent Yuki-no-Otani. These are two walls of snow that are about 20 meters high and 500 meters long, formed due to the heavy snow fall in the area. Walk along the snow walls towering above you for a once in a lifetime experience.
Pick-up at Nagoya Station West Exit ESCA Underground Shopping Centre
Tateyama Toll Road
Murodo: Snow Walls Otani Walk
Drop-off at Nagoya Station
Tour duration: 6.30 am – 9.40 pm
What You Get
Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route and Snow Wall Day Tour
Adult: Age 12 and Above
Child: Below 6 to 11 years old
Infant: Age 3 to 5 years old
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Lunch Box
- Put on comfortable clothes and shoes suitable for walking
- In Murodo, the temperature is usually less than 10 degree Celsius in May. It may even snow. Please wear clothes and shoes that protect you from cold and snow
- Children age 2 and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase an infant ticket
- The infant ticket for children age 3 to 5 years old includes a bus seat only
- When the Tateyama Toll Road is closed to traffic, the tour will take you to an alternative place. If this happens, shopping at Tateyama will be omitted.
- The height of the snow at the Snow Walls Otani varies according to the climate.
- The Snow Walls Otani Walk may be shortened or suspended if the organizer closes the area off for safety reasons.
- During Golden Week, the tour may be stuck in traffic. If this happens, the tour may shorten the time spent at some destinations. Even if the tour disbands significantly later than planned, additional expenses like taxi and accommodation fees are your responsibility. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Depending on traffic conditions etc, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. A staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese. However, do note that detailed introduction of the places visited will not be provided
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you via email. Present this confirmation email to the tour operator on the tour day
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: Nagoya Station West Exit ESCA Underground Shopping Centre