Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium
Admire a variety of marine life at the Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium
Visit the Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium, a world-class aquarium that showcases a large variety of marine life. Embark on a journey spanning 3.5 billion years in the North Building of the Aquarium and be introduced to the world of Cetaceans (such as whales, dolphins, porpoises), who have adapted to living in water and developed magnificent intelligence. Over there, you can be awed by the presence of killer whale, beluga and dolphins. At the South Building, you can go on a journey to the Antartica and take clsoe look at the various marine life. Visit the Nagoya aquarium for a fun and enriching day!
- Opening hours will vary according to the seasons and events
- Regular Hours: 09:30 am to 17:30 pm
- Golden Week and Summer Vacation: 09:30 am to 20:00 pm
- Winter: 09:30 to 17:00 pm
- Entrance will be closed one hour prior to the closing time
- Closed on Mondays or the following day when a holiday falls on a Monday
What You Get
Port Of Nagoya Public Aquarium
Adult: Age 15 and Above
Student: Age 6 to 14
Child:Age 4 to 5
- Admisison ticket to Port of Nagoya Public Aquarium
- Personal Expenses
- Please note that the e-voucher is valid for 180 days from the date of purchase
- Free of charge for children age 3 and below
- Please refrain from using flash or light equipment inside the Aquarium.
- Refrain from eating, drinking, or smoking outside of the designated areas.
- Refrain from bringing any pets into the Aquarium.
How to Use
- Present QR Code at the HIS Counter right in front of the international flight arrival exit of Chubu International Airport
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 1-3 Minato-Machi, Minato-ku, Nagoya 455-0033 Japan