Kawazu Cherry Blossoms, Rape Blossoms & Strawberry Picking Day Tour
Feast on an all-you-can-eat broiled seafood lunch, go strawberry picking and appreciate cherry blossoms and rapeseed flowers along the Memedagawa River
Start your day shopping at Gamagori then have an early lunch and feast on an all-you-can-eat broiled seafood lunch featuring oysters, turban shell, scallops and much more! Salads, appetizers, miso soup and soft drinks are also included. A beer discount ticket to be used during lunch, and a soft ice cream or orange juice discount ticket to be used at the local store will be provided. For desserts, you may enjoy fresh strawberries that you picked. Having filled your stomachs, the tour willl bring you to view Kawazu cherry blossoms and rapeseed flowers along the Memedagawa River in Tahara City. Enjoy the contrast between the pink and yellow petals. You will also visit Atsumi Peninsula where the entire peninsula turns into a yellow carpet of rapeseed blossoms! Pick-your-own 5 rapeseed flowers (per person) and take some small present home with you - strawberry cup jelly, 1 strawberry rusk and 1 shrimp cracker
- Nagoya Station West Exit, in front of the fountain (Meet 8:50)
- Gamagori (Shopping)
- Gamagori (All-you-can eat seafood BBQ / approx. 60 mins & strawberry picking / approx. 30 mins)
- Memedagawa River Rapeseed & Cherry Blossom Festival (Stroll / approx. 30 mins)
- Irago Rapeseed Blossom Festival (Stroll / approx. 30 mins)
- Roadside Station "Michi-no-Eki" Tahara Mekkun House (Shopping)
- Nagoya Station (Scheduled 19:30)
Meeting time: 8.50 am
Tour duration: 8.50 am - 7.30 pm
What You Get
Kawazu Cherry Blossoms, Rape Blossoms & Strawberry Picking
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Strawberry picking fee
- Small presents
- Children 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes bus seat and strawberry picking fee only. Lunch and small presents are not included.
- Lunch is planned to be early, around 11am.
- There is no guarantee that the flowers will be at their peak bloom on the day of the tour. Peak flowering season of cherry and rape blossoms is usually from mid February to mid March, but it differs according to the weather conditions. Even if you cancel the tour at the last minute because of the poor flowering conditions, the cancellation fee will be charged.
- Fruit ripening differs according to weather conditions. Depending on the crop conditions on the day, you may be served harvested strawberries instead of picking the fruit yourselves. Also a different from the itinerary fruit farm may be visited.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- Food menu and presents are subject to availability and changes
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to email@example.com
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Nagoya Station West Exit, in front of the fountain