Biwako Terrace And Kaizu-osaki Drive Cherry Blossoms Day Tour
Enjoy the beautiful view of Lake Biwa adorned with blooming cherry blossoms from Biwako Terrace and visit other must visit spots in the area!
Enjoy the beautiful view of Lake Biwa and cherry blossoms from Biwako Terrace! Reach the terrace by a ropeway takes you to the mountaintop at an altitude of about 1,000 meters where you can enjoy a bird's eye view of the magnificent scenery. The best viewing season of cherry blossoms is from early to mid-April but this may differ depending on blooming confitions. Thereafter, the tour bus will travel through several scenic routes like Kaizu Osaki, a tunnel of cherry blossoms where bout 600 Somei-yoshino cherry trees stand in full bloom along the lakeside of 4km! The final stop will be either Ho Park or Okubiwako Parkway, depending on the blooming condition on the tour day. Enjoy the beautiful spring blooms from the comfort of a bus!
Pick-up at Nagoya Staion, West exist, Esca Shopping mall
Biwako Valley: Ride a ropeway, view cherry blossoms
Fusha-Kaido Road: View the Yoshino cherry trees along the road of about 6 km long from the bus window
Kaizu-Osaki: View a cherry blossom tunnel from the bus window
Ho Park or Okubiwako Parkway: Visit the cherry blossoms viewing place with a better blooming condition on the tour day
Drop-off at Nagoya Station
Tour duration: 7.10am - 6.10pm (11 hours)
- Meeting time: 7.10 am
- Please be at the meeting point 10 mins earlier
What You Get
Biwako Terrace and Kaizu-Osaki Drive Cherry Blossoms Day Tour
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
Infant: Age 3 to 5
- Lunch box
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children below 3 years old may join the tour for free. However, he/she will not have a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket
- The infant ticket only includes a bus seat.
- None of the expenses will be refunded even if the participant does not use them for whatever reason.
- If the ropeway service is cancelled due to bad weather on the tour day, the ropeway fare (group rate) will be refunded and the tour will go ahead as planned.
- The view from the Biwako Terrace may be affected by bad weather such as fog.
- Since the ropeway will be very busy during the cherry blossom viewing season, you may have to wait a while for the ride.
- The tour will visit either Ho Park or Okubiwako Parkway depending on which has the better cherry blossoms.
- During the cherry blossom viewing season, traffic is usually very heavy which also results in a big delay for the tour end time.
- The blooming season of cherry blossoms is greatly affected by the weather and climate. Although this tour was carefully planned with the consideration of the blooming season of previous years, this does not guarantee that you will be able to see the flowers at their peak. Even if the blooming condition is not favorable on your tour day, any compensation or refund cannot be made.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
How to Use:
- After placing your booking, email the full name, age and gender of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your information, your booking is processed
- Do note that your tour is not confirmed until informed as tours are subject to availability and demand. You will be updated on your tour booking via email.
- Present confirmation email to the tour operator on the tour date
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Nagoya Station, West exit, Esca shopping mall