Sanrio Harmonyland in Kyushu
Welcome to the land of all your favourite Japanese characters, where you can meet Hello Kitty, Pom Pom Purin, Gudetama, Cinnamoroll and more!
Enter the magical world of your favourite Japanese characters like Hello Kitty, Gudetama, Cinnamoroll, and more! Explore Kitty Castle, the lovely house in which Hello Kitty lives and take a photo with the lovely Hello Kitty! Meet the other characters at Sanrio Character Hills, a fun experiential attraction where you can play various games and visit the various themed areas. Take the Sanrio characters Boat Ride to cruise through the different character worlds as if you’re in a dream! Visit the official site for more attractions and plan out your visit!
Pick up your exclusive souvenirs and official Sanrio merchandise at the many retail shops peppered all around Sanrio Harmonyland! Find the latest merchandise and Harmonyland exclusives here!
Even the food are cute! From fast food at Circus Kitchen to a restaurant at Harvest House, yummy food is readily available at Sanrio Harmonyland.
- Opening Hours: 9 – 5pm (May vary by season)
- Last entry is one hour before closing time
- Refer to the official website for closure dates on some Wednesdays and Thursdays
What You Get
Sanrio Harmonyland Admission Ticket
Adult/ Child: Age 3 and Above
- Admission to Sanrio Harmonyland
- Personal expenses
- Children below 3 years old may enter for free
- Tickets are open-dated and valid till 30th September 2020
- Please refrain from bringing pets such as dogs and cats (except service dogs) into Harmonyland. No temporary care of pets is provided.
- Please refrain from eating and drinking and flash photography inside any attractions.
- Flash photography is allowed only inside "Kitty Castle".
- There are some use restrictions on attractions for safety reasons.
- Attractions and shows may be suspended or cancelled without notice.
- No use of the loudspeaker system for personal announcements (except emergency announcements) is available in the Park.
- When you leave the park and wish to come back later on the same day, have your hand stamped for re-entry at the exit
- Please follow the staff's directions should inclement weather or emergencies occur
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable
- Please smoke only in the designated smoking areas.
- Admittance may be denied to those who may bother other guests
- A parking fee is charged per parking use. Parking fees [tax inc.]: ¥300 for standard-size cars, ¥1000 for full-size cars, ¥100 for motorcycles.
- Harmonyland will not be liable for any thefts or accidents that may occur in the park or parking areas
How to use
- Present the QR code on your e-ticket upon entry
- Each person must present one QR code for entry
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Fujiwara 5933, Oaza, Hijimachi, Hayami-gun, Oita-ken