Kawachi Wisteria Garden Flower Viewing Day Tour
Visit Kawachi Wisteria Garden features to view the magnificent wisteria tunnel and see 500 peony and 3,000 azaleas at Shiranoe Botanical Garden
Visit Kawachi Wisteria Garden features to view the magnificent wisteria tunnel! Available for a limited time only every year, from 24 April to 6 May, 2020 (13 days only). Walk amidst the flowers and take memorable photos that are Instagram-worthy. Thereafter, take a break for lunch with Shimonoseki specialty "Fugu set meal". Enjoy All-you-can-eat fugu sushi (50 mins), 12 slices of fugu sashimi, 3 pieces of deep-fried fugu, soba noodles roasted on a ceramic plate, appetizer, savory steamed egg custard, miso soup, side dish and dessert. Having refueled, the tour will then visit Shiranoe Botanical Garden where you can view about 500 peony and 3,000 azaleas.
- Hakata (Meet 8:50)
- Kawachi Wisteria Garden (Fantastic wisteria trellis tunnel)
- Murata Kamaboko (Shopping)
- Chofu (Lunch of Shimonoseki specialty "Fugu set meal" / approx. 50 mins)
- Shiranoe Botanical Garden (View about 500 peony and 3,000 azalea flowers)
- Hakata (Scheduled 17:50)
Meeting time: 8.50 am
Tour duration: 8.50 am - 5.50 pm
What You Get
Kawachi Wisteria Garden Flower viewing Day Tour
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children 2 years old and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase the infant ticket.
- The infant ticket includes bus seat only. Lunch is not included.
- During Golden Week (8 days consecutive holidays this year), the traffic will be highly congested which also results in a big delay for the arrival time at the meeting point and tour destinations as well as the tour end time. Please also note that the order of the itinerary is subject to change, and lunch time may be delayed accordingly.
- There is no guarantee that the flowers will be at their peak bloom on the day of the tour. Peak flowering season of cherry and rape blossoms is usually from mid February to mid March, but it differs according to the weather conditions. Even if you cancel the tour at the last minute because of the poor flowering conditions, the cancellation fee will be charged.
- Wearing clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably is strongly recommended. Some parts of the ground may be rough so high heels are not recommended.
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- Food menu is subject to availability and changes
Kawachi Wisteria Garden:
- To protect wisteria trees, do not step on or touch the roots.
- Please don’t litter and take trash home. Also fires are strictly prohibited.
- There is no toilet in the park. Please use the toilet at the entrance of the parking lot.
- Animals (dogs, etc.) are not allowed. If any trouble with pets occurs, please take all responsibilities.
- The park will not take any responsibility for accidents, robbery or troubles in the park or parking lot.
- Once you go outside of the park, you cannot re-enter.
- Please eat snacks and other food at the designated break space.
- Photography is possible, however using tripods and monopods are prohibited.
- Professional photography is not allowed.
- Selling photos taken at Kawachi Wisteria Garden is prohibited.
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Hakata