Embark on an exciting and interactive night walk at Island Lumina!
Venture into a fantasy world of lights, motion pictures and digital art using state-of-the-art technologies at Island Lumina. Enter the world of Island Lumina and discover the journey that lies ahead. Go on an exciting and interactive night walk along a gently sloping 800-meter forest path at Island Lumina.
- The start time depends on the sunset time during the day of your visit.
- Please enter by 10:30pm
Approximate Program start time:
- April: 7:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
- May: 7:15 p.m.–7:45 p.m.
- June: 7:45 p.m.
- July: 7:30 p.m.–7:45 p.m.
- August: 7:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- September: 6:30 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
- October: 5:45 p.m.–6:15 p.m.
- November: 5:30 p.m.–5:45 p.m.
- December: 5:30 p.m.
- January: 5:45 p.m.‒6:00 p.m.
- February: 6:15 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
- March: 6:30 p.m.–7:00 p.m.
What You Get
Adult: Age 18 and above
Student: Age 13 to 17
Child: Age 4 to 12
- Admission ticket to Island Lumina
- Personal Expenses
- Since the hiking path follows the natural contours, there will be upward and downward slopes, steep stairways, rough ground, and slippery places. You should wear clothing and footwear for easy walking. (High heels, etc., would not be suitable.)
- Free admission for children age 3 and below
- The e-voucher is only valid for the date selected
- After redeeming the tickets, it can only be used on the same day
- The e-voucher must be exchanged for a physical ticket for usage
- The attraction open its doors 30 minutes before the start of the program
- The program start time depends on the sunset time
- The attraction's opening time and program start time may vary slightly depending on the day's conditions. When it is crowded, the waiting time may take longer
- To prevent accidents and confusion, and ensure that all visitors can enter the venue smoothly, please follow the instructions of the site staff.
- For visitors who do not follow the instructions and precautions of the on-site staff, we will prohibit their entry or stop the event.
- To ensure safety, we will adopt admission control measures according to the actual situation of the venue.
- People entering ISLAND LUMINA may be subject to a bag search for hazardous items.
- No running is allowed
- ISLAND LUMINA's entrance and exit are at different locations. You cannot store any belongings at the entrance.
- Photography with a drone, monopod, or tripod is not allowed. Also, do not block the path while taking pictures.
- People in wheelchairs will not be able to see everything due to stairs or other physical barriers. They must also be accompanied by someone who is 16 or older.
- No smoking in and around ISLAND LUMINA except at designated areas
- The attraction will be held even in light rain. However, the program may be modified or canceled partially or wholly in the case of adverse weather or natural disaster. If the program is canceled or postponed, there will be no compensation for any transportation or lodging expenses.
- If you lose or destroy your ticket, a replacement ticket will not be issued.
- Bringing in hazardous items (knives, scissors, etc.); riding a bicycle, kick scooter, etc., in the attraction; or bringing anything that annoys other visitors.
- Going over a fence.
- Straying away from the set path.
- Walking in the reverse direction on the path.
- Entering the attraction while inebriated.
- Entry of criminal gangs or gang members.
- Bringing anything else deemed to be hazardous or exhibiting any other behavior deemed to be undesirable by the attraction's operator.
How to Use
- Present QR Code on the e-voucher at the Island Lumina ticketing counter in exchange for a physical ticket to enter
- After redeeming the ticket, it can only be used on the same day
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Address: 1-3278-3 IOUJIMA-MACHI NAGASAKI-CITY NAGASAKI-PREF. 851-1201 JAPAN