Hisatsu Orange Railway Pass
Hop on and hop off at any of the stations along the Hisatsu Orange Railway with this pass!
The Hisatsu Orange railway links Yatsushiro City in Kumamoto Prefecture and Satsumachi City in Kagoshima Prefecture. Facing the Yatsushiro Sea, you can see the beautiful coast and idyllic scenery from the car window. There are hot springs, restaurants, and experiential farms near the stations along the line. With this ticket, you can get on and off at any station along the way, live slowly, and experience the full experience! The popular Kumamoto bear train runs regularly every day and can be used at any time during the running time. Take the "Kumamoto Bear" train, which is full of Kumamoto bears (patterns), and experience a unique local railway journey. There are many more special scenery lines waiting for you to discover!
What You Get
Hisatsu Orange Railway 1- Day Pass/ 2-Day Pass
Adult/ Child: Age 6 and above
- Hisatsu Orange Railway 1- Day Pass/ 2-Day Pass
- Free of charge for children 5 and below
- This pass is only valid for non-Japanese tourists visiting Japan on a short-stay visa
- The e-voucher is valid on the selected date
- This pass is only valid on the Hisatsu Orange Railway stations between Yatsushiro and Sendai
- Please be sure to bring your passport and QR code when you exchange for a physical ticket
- Ticket validity period is valid for one day/ two day from the exchange of physical tickets respectively
- Kumamoto bear-painted vehicles have fixed trips, not all vehicles have the print
- Please note that the seats in the car are free seats.
- It is strictly forbidden to dine in the car and conduct behaviors that affect other guests
How to Use
- Present QR Code along with your passport to the redemption location to exchange for a physical ticket
- The physical ticket is valid for two days from the date is issuance
- Redemption Locations:
- Orange Hisatsu Yatsushiro Station
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.