Visit Dazaifu Tenmangu shrine in Fukuoka as well as go on a relaxing boat ride down Yanagawa river.
Visit Dazaifu Tenmangu in Fukuoka and take a leisure cruise along the Yanagawa river with this combo. Enshrining Sugawara Michizane, or Tenjin, the deity of learning, culture, and the arts, Dazaifu Tenmangu welcomes more than 10 million visitors a year. Whether walking under centuries-old torii gates, strolling through the shrine grounds among ancient camphor trees, or watching a shrine maiden perform a dance of worship at a special ceremony, every experience is unforgettable at Dazaifu Tenmangu. With this combo, you can also take the Yanagawa river cruise and admire the beautiful scenery along the way.
What You Get
Dazaifu Tenmangu And Yanagawa River Cruise Combo
Adult: Age 12 and above
Child: Age 6 to 11
- Yanagawa River Cruise Ticket
- One Plum Cake (not applicable for infants age 0 to 5)
- West Rail Tram round-trip ticket
- Free of charge for children age 0 to 5
- The e-voucher is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase
- Please redeem the physical tickets at the counter at Fukuoka Airport
- The period of use is two days, including the start date
- You can only get off at Dazaifu and Nishitetsu Yanagawa Station
- This ticket cannot be used with an automatic gate. Please present it to the ticket gate staff.
- This ticket is valid for 2 days after the first use
- This package is applicable to any route between Fukuoka → Dazaifu → Yanagawa → Fukuoka
- After arriving at Yanagawa Station, please go to the "Cruise Desk" next to the ticket gate on the second floor or the "Cruise Point" on Karatachi Street on the first floor next to the station, and the service staff will guide you to the boat yard.
- When the number of passengers is small, or when there are too many people on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, the cruise may keep you waiting. Please understand. (It takes about 60 to 70 minutes during the cruise.)
- From December 1st to the end of February, if it is not rain or snow, you can take a stove boat tour.
- When the water level is low or the conditions of the canal require it, the cruise ship may take temporary routes.
- The cruise is a one-way route. After landing at the terminal, if you want to return to Yanagawa Station, please take a taxi, bus (additional fare) or free shuttle bus.
How to Use
- Present the QR Code and passport at the redemption counter to receive a physical ticket
- Redemption Counter:
- Fukuoka Airport International Terminal 1F HIS Counter
- Opening Hours: 08:30 - 20:00
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.