Shiga Cherry Blossom Tour: Kaizu-osaki Cruise & Hikone
The definitive Shiga cherry blossom tour - Visit Kaizu-Osaki, Hikone, Takatoki River and Okubiwako-Parkway where you best appreciate the blooming flowers
The definitive Shiga cherry blossom tour that brings you to the must-visit spots for the best Hanami experience! Appreciate cherry blossoms without the crowds on the Kaizu-Osaki cruise. You will also view cherry blossoms from the window at Okubiwako-Parkway and have time to stroll and enjoy shopping at Yonbancho Square, Hikone. If you want, you can also visit Hikone Castle for an additional entrance fee. A buffet lunch will fuel you through the day as you take in the breathtaking sights.
- Kyoto Avanti (Meet 7:35)
- Hikone・Yonbancho Square (Shopping & Stroll/60min *Entrance fee to Hikone Castle is JPY 800)
- Kitaoumi Resort (Buffet lunch of about 30 kinds of dishes / approx. 50 mins)
- Takatoki River (Hidden cherry blossoms viewing spot)
- Okubiwako-Parkway / view from the bus window
- Imazu or Oura or Sugeura Port (Boat ride close to Kaizu-Osaki peninsula to view cherry blossoms)
- Kyoto Avanti (Scheduled 20:15)
Tour duration: 7.35 am - 8.15 pm
Meeting time: 7.35 am
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the meeting time
What You Get
Shiga Cherry Blossom Tour: Kaizu-osaki Cruise & Hikone
Adult: 12 years old and above
Child: 6 to 11 years old
Infant: 3 to 5 years old
- Bus seats
- Cruise fare
- Admission fees specified in the itinerary
- Children age 2 and below may join the tour for free. However, the child will not be entitled to a bus seat. If your child requires a seat, please purchase an infant ticket.
- Infant tickets only include a bus seat, cruise fare and lunch
- None of the included expenses will be refunded even if unused
- Lunch will be early around 11am or late around 2pm. It will depend on the cruise reservation time and will be announced by the tour conductor on the tour day.
- Peak flower viewing period could be before/after the tour day depending on the weather/climate. Should the viewing period be drastically different, visits to locations could be omitted or the tour may even be cancelled.
- Entrance fee to Hikone Castle is not included to the tour fee. Those who interested can visit the castle by their own. It takes around 15 mins from the bus parking lot to the entrance of the castle.
- The Kaizu-Osaki peninsula will be seen from the boat. The tour will not visit the peninsula on land.
- If the boat cruise is suspended due to bad weather, we will refund you the fare of the group rate and you will stroll around Kaizu-Osaki peninsula instead.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Depending on the road conditions on the day, the order of the itinerary may change.
- This tour is operated with a mixture of Japanese and foreign guests. However a staff member will give you the basic information, such as meeting place and time at each stop in English or Chinese, although they won’t give you detailed information on the places visited.
- We will not be responsible for any delays, shortenings or omissions made to the itinerary due to circumstances beyond our control (traffic, weather etc.)
- The tour bus stops at several meeting points to pick up participants and comes to your meeting point. The bus may be late due to the traffic or other circumstances, but the bus definitely comes to your meeting point. Please make sure to wait for the bus at the designated meeting place.
- Please be aware that some ingredients, especially seafood, may change depending on the catch and stock availability.
- The tour end point may be different from the meeting point. Ask the tour conductor on the day.
How to Use
- After making your bookings, send your full name, gender and age of each traveller to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving your details, your booking will be processed within two working days
- A second confirmation will be sent to you.Your booking is only confirmed when you receive this email.
- Present this confirmation email to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Kyoto Avanti